Another 137,000 join the unemployed.

Why?!

Under the last Tory Government I was too young to vote or even care about Politics, but IMO Cameron is a complete numpty, and the Tories have done nothing lately to prove to me that they are capable of winning a General Election and/or making a better job of running the Country than Labour or indeed the Lib Dems.

And just as a point of interest, at the last few local Elections, I've voted Lib Dem every time, cos Brown's a twit, Cameron's a numpty, and I won't even comment on the BNP.

numpty

Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject or situation to the amusement of others.

i see a pattern here

Explain your reasoning, Rich.

How about crime is less under Labour, or

NHS waiting times are less under Labour

Educational Achievement is higher under Labour

Unemployment has been lower under Labour

employment has been higher

Personal wealth has greatly increased under Labour

Fewer Pensioners now live in Poverty under Labour

Fewer children no longer live in poverty

I'm sure there must be something that was better under the Tories, can't think what though:huh:

Why?!

Under the last Tory Government I was too young to vote or even care about Politics, but IMO Cameron is a complete numpty, and the Tories have done nothing lately to prove to me that they are capable of winning a General Election and/or making a better job of running the Country than Labour or indeed the Lib Dems.

And just as a point of interest, at the last few local Elections, I've voted Lib Dem every time, cos Brown's a twit, Cameron's a numpty, and I won't even comment on the BNP.

:)

1)Do you watch PMQ's each week?

2) Do you read the "Comment" Section on newspapers each day?

3) Do you read newspaper editorials everyday?

4) Do you have any conception of what was happening to the country during the decade of the 1970's, and prior to that the 1960's under the Premiership of Harold Wilson?

5) The last tory Goverment left Office 11 years ago ..... you'd be about 21 at the time ........ old enough to read the front pages of a newspaper, I would have thought. :)

6) According to your perpetual postings on here, anyone who is any anyway associated with the U.S (excepting the wresters in the WWF) are total "numpties"

7) Anyone who purchases and uses any other "Gaming Computer" other than an X-Box 360 is beyond help and a "numptie" of the highest order.

So ...... how often have you voted ........ since you attained the voting age of 18?

Over to you! :thumbsup:

You try telling that to the countless people (myself included) who have recently been made redundant and can't find a job for love nor money.

And the Tories told us recession and mass unemployment is a price well worth paying. And recently, certain Tories like Andrew Lansley saw benefits in a recession.

How about crime is less under Labour, or

NHS waiting times are less under Labour

Educational Achievement is higher under Labour

Unemployment has been lower under Labour

employment has been higher

Personal wealth has greatly increased under Labour

Fewer Pensioners now live in Poverty under Labour

Fewer children no longer live in poverty

I'm sure there must be something that was better under the Tories, can't think what though:huh:

You're having a joke, aren't you? :hihi:

:)

1)Do you watch PMQ's each week?

2) Do you read the "Comment" Section on newspapers each day?

3) Do you read newspaper editorials everyday?

4) Do you have any conception of what was happening to the country during the decade of the 1970's, and prior to that the 1960's under the Premiership of Harold Wilson?

5) The last tory Goverment left Office 11 years ago ..... you'd be about 21 at the time ........ old enough to read the front pages of a newspaper, I would have thought. :)

6) According to your perpetual postings on here, anyone who is any anyway associated with the U.S (excepting the wresters in the WWF) are total "numpties"

7) Anyone who purchases and uses any other "Gaming Computer" other than an X-Box 360 is beyond help and a "numptie" of the highest order.

So ...... how often have you voted ........ since you attained the voting age of 18?

Over to you! :thumbsup:

We remember the Tories very well. I was rather older than 21 when the Tories lost the last General Election. I remember the Thatcher and Major eras, and their sheer heartlessness. As for the newspapers, nearly all of them would want the Tories in office, even if Cameron had a policy to throw babies onto bonfires.

We remember the Tories very well. I was rather older than 21 when the Tories lost the last General Election. I remember the Thatcher and Major eras, and their sheer heartlessness. As for the newspapers, nearly all of them would want the Tories in office, even if Cameron had a policy to throw babies onto bonfires.

So ..... vote Labour next time ......

A legacy from you that your children/grandchildren and their issue will remember you by. :cool: