Where to get wedding dresses in Sheffield?

Hi Louise

If yr really set on gettin wed, have u tried Asda, they've just started out with a wedding range, dresses are £80 to £150 and they do some sweet bridesmaid and paige boy outfits for about £30, but make sure its a 'super store' that u go to like handsworth.

A Fashion shop in Hillsbrough on Middlewood rd called Tramlines ( just up from the co-op) has some secondhand ones in their window for sale and they looked great. Its weddingbelle who was doing the displays

My sis in law got an absolutely stunning dress from TJ Hughes and it was'nt expensive either.

Go with the suggestion of Strix she certainly had style picking her wedding dress.

Congratulations on getting married in August Louise.

I am getting married this year in June, (oh god not long to go now) I am also wanting someone to come to my house and do my hair and makeup.

Can anyone recommend someone? Who isn't to expensive?

;-)

Congratulations on getting married in August Louise.

I am getting married this year in June, (oh god not long to go now) I am also wanting someone to come to my house and do my hair and makeup.

Can anyone recommend someone? Who isn't to expensive?

;-)

my wife had someone come to do her hair last year before the wedding. i will get the number later when i get home.

she comes 2 weeks before the wedding for a rehearsal and charges £10 per person. she then also charges £10 on the day P.P.

i dont think she does make up though

Also try Debenhams

http://www.debenhamsweddings.com

They have them starting from £110 in their debut section.

Also http://www.sharethedream.co.uk do second hand designer wedding dresses.

Also try http://www.thedressmarket.net they also have 2nd hand dresses and you can specify county so that you can pick ones close enough to try on.

I'm getting married in july, i bought my dress from francessca brides too, it was in the sale £249, reduced from £600, i love it, im getting my little bridesmaid dresses from asda, there £18, there beautiful, francessca's don't hire dresses anymore and tj hughs haven't got there bridal section anymore,bhs have a lovely range and are spot on price wise, only the one in meadowhall does the bridal section though, happy looking and good luck for the big day

Go with the suggestion of Strix she certainly had style picking her wedding dress.

But Strix got hers in Milton Keynes ;)

I got my dress from Christine Wales in Kiverton Park - it was a bit pricier than you are aiming for but they may be able to help you - I can highly recommend the service I received. I too have a little girl who is a bridesmaid and we got her a dress from Debenhams for £55 which wasn't bad and is beautiful. I agree that Ebay is also a great place to look. I got my shoes on there and also my tiaras from Australia - they have some really original stuff and don't cost a bomb - I got 3 tiaras for £26 including the postage!!

Hi i have a dress if you want to ring me for info tel 2844271. It was mine so Ill let you have it for £100!!! New £695 or anyone else out there!!

Hi Louise

If yr really set on gettin wed, have u tried Asda, they've just started out with a wedding range, dresses are £80 to £150 and they do some sweet bridesmaid and paige boy outfits for about £30, but make sure its a 'super store' that u go to like handsworth.

will these be on the website or will we have to go instore for them any ideas?