Outside cineworld, centertainment 20.10 08/12

Aaaaah wondered why the cinemas were pretty quiet last night but transporter 3 said it was fully booked for both showings... we ended up catching Changeling instead, brillinat film :D There was still quite alot of gangs around last night though and plenty of police and security outside the cinemas.

why would all the kids go to Centretainment for it....doesn't seem the most religious of venues!? Do kids get the time of school or something??

Because they have money as gifts and want to spend it, much like kids do at Christmas (when they flock to the Cinema on Boxing Day).

Do you work at the cinema Beakerzoid?

Nice Watchmen avatar by the way ;)

Indeed I do - I'm one of the managers there.

As for Watchmen - it's the only film I am really excited about next year! All the footage released so far has been spot on, and the Sci-Fi press were treated to 4 10 min clips last month and reports from them are very, very positive. I've just finished re-reading the old comics again in anticipation of this coming March :)

Indeed I do - I'm one of the managers there.

As for Watchmen - it's the only film I am really excited about next year! All the footage released so far has been spot on, and the Sci-Fi press were treated to 4 10 min clips last month and reports from them are very, very positive. I've just finished re-reading the old comics again in anticipation of this coming March :)

ooh, nice to know that.

Im a bit worried about Watchmen as I thikn its bene over hyped. Its been in varied forms of production for so long too. A freidn of mine saw a script for it back in the early ninties!

I do think it looks very good though, just hope it lives up to it unlike 300 which was good but didnt live up to the hype.