Ladies Hairdressers (recommendations, finding one, prices etc etc)

cpp03ak

think carefully before you have them in perminantly,im a hairdresser and have had extentions in my hair over a period of 6yrs,they are not that easy to look after and if you havnt got stong hair they can ruin it over the years and make your hair thin,mine looked great but i wished i had never started with them,they become addictive,its a lot of money and i know friends who have had them in and a few weeks later had them removed.:)

• 2 weeks later...

IS there such a thing? If so, does anyone know where I can find one? I was thinking about having my hair dyed blue/black. However, it's rather a shocking red at the moment, and I don't want to dye it at home and watch my hair either look a complete mess, or watch it fall into the drain :hihi:

(: Thanks!

Go see Lauren at Hair Flair on Penistone Road. She has just started up on her own and is terrific. Used to work for a big Sheffield hairdressing busines

Whats her number? and which big salon has she come from? I'm looking for a good hair stylist in the s6 area, because I've moved from toni & guy in wakefield, who i used for 8 years. I tried toni & guy in sheff, not very good and they don't seem to have the high standards of other toni & guy salons.

• 2 weeks later...

HI.. My name Hair By Kate I`m a mobile hairdresser ..I do HUMAN hair Extensions ..

I`l need to come to see you first to see your own hair.. just so i can match your own colour hair with right colour(s) with hair Extensions and to see what length you`d like .. if you like to give me a ring on 07985585476

to sort out a time

Thanks

HI.. My name Hair By Kate I`m a mobile hairdresser ..I do HUMAN hair Extensions ..

I`l need to come to see you first to see your own hair.. just so i can match your own colour hair with right colour(s) with hair Extensions and to see what length you`d like .. if you like to give me a ring on 07985585476

to sort out a time

Thanks

how much do you charge? :D

• 2 weeks later...