Ladies Hairdressers (recommendations, finding one, prices etc etc)

cpp03ak

I' ve asked in the wedding group without success, so am posting here to see if anyone else can help! I need a hair stylist who is willing to come to my home and style my hair for my wedding. I don't want anything too fancy, and I'm not having a veil. I live in the High Green area. If anyone can recommend anyone I'd be grateful!

thanks for replying, the wedding is 5.12.08 :)

oooh December wedding, how lovely :) Congratulations :D

Ive been wed for a year on Monday, and its flown!

My advice would be have lots of trials with your hairdresser and when you find the style you want, take a photo. Allow yourself and your hairdresser plenty of time on the morning of your wedding so nothings a rush. All the best x

• 1 month later...

ive worn clip in hair extentions for years now an love how they thicken and lenthen my hair, im now thinking i would love to have the effect everyday.

and im wondering how much i would be paying for semi permanants and where to get them? apparently the ones which are individuly wrapped into your hair are the best?

would love if someone could educate as to the wheres the whats and the whos

thanks in advance madi x

Hi we do Hair Extensions in our salon and are very busy with them at moment, we do 2 full heads everyday which is alot. We individually bond them. A Full Head is £200.00 and the quality is outstanding. We have 2 Highly Experienced Hair Extension Stylists Myself and Lorraine if you look at our website http://www.funkydivas.moonfruit.com go to the before and after page you can see our work. If you want to call me in salon for a no obligation chat i will be at our Crystal Peaks Salon tomoz the number is 0114 2280437.