Shops at crystal peaks

can anybody tell me if the new wh smiths is open yet and if there is a calendar club stall in crystal peaks ?

it said on shop front end of november but when i wenty pass they wer eputting out mag ect so not sure

Where abouts is it? Is it a new store or replacing something else?

Its at the top of the escalators,it used to be the officers mens clothes shop...but smaller i think the other half is going to be orange phone shop! Like we need another.

WHSmiths opened yesterday (Friday). I saw it at lunchtime but didnt bother venturing in as like voodoo dolly said on here - it wasn't anything special.

Didnt know about Orange opening up nextdoor though. TMobile are bound to follow them now! Not seen any indication yet of the regular calendar club stall. Seeing as Sky TV seems to have a permanent fixture these days perhaps there won't be room for calendar club?

definitely going to be a calender club they were adversing for staff on the jobcentre website last week

Yeah 3 and t-mobile and also Calender club advertising for staff.

Think the only thing that W h Smith is selling that knowone else is selling in Crystal Peaks are the PC consumables. Don't think that they will last long getting a little date these days.

Think the only thing that W h Smith is selling that knowone else is selling in Crystal Peaks are the PC consumables.

No books? It sucks that Peaks doesn't have a real bookstore.

Is it just me that thinks the only decent thing you can get from Crystal Peaks are mobile phones! The last time i went there the only thing i recalled were mobile phone shops and OAP's!But then again if i were a OAP i wouldn't fancy meadowhall!

Think the only thing that W h Smith is selling that knowone else is selling in Crystal Peaks are the PC consumables. Don't think that they will last long getting a little date these days.

I thought that WHSmiths would have had at least some books! Went into the city centre branch yesterday for a get-well-after-an-operation card...couldnt get one. This is the second time in 2 months Ive been in there for something that WHSmiths used to be well-known for and came out with nothing! Although they are so eager to sell sweets nowadays for some strange reason!!!

Buy books online from Amazon instead of inflated high street prices I say.

Regarding PC consumables I couldnt dare look at high street prices!