Niqab driver alert

No I wouldnt prefer that but in reality it would happen Ive seen police officers clip wing mirrors off and not say a word about it.

Its only a wing mirror not a £125,000 piece of jewellery or something along those lines.

Whats point in moaning about little incidents like this because face reality are you ever going to stop it?? NO!

And in response to the comment on my attitude I stated a opinion thats diffrent from a attitude.

Wing mirrors can cost hundreds of pounds, and I am certain that if it happened to you, you would be very upset. Although having said that, perhaps you can't afford a car, and regard other people's property with envy.

It covers the eyes? Erm I think I might have seen women in those in Darnall actually. They have like a mesh for eyes??

Yeah they would definitely not be good driving gear.....claustrophobic rather too.

Oh and thanks for the explanation.

I bet the Police wouldn't touch them for it though. Anyone else driving with that degree of visual handicap would be arrested on the spot though.

Anything that interferes with a drivers ability has to be addressed ,I dont think you can make ANY exceptions.
I bet the Police do though! :rant:

I agree, but we have to establish the niqab does interefere with driving first.
Anything that blocks vision is dangerous. All of those headdresses have the potential to slip and cover the eyes.

Are you sure it was a Niqab ? It might have been someone using a pillar box as a disguise.

So that's why all those cards I posted on Staniforth Rd never arrived at their destinations. Oh bugger!!

to the niqab wearing driver of the Ford people carrier, that has just attempted a three-point turn in S9 and knocked off the wing mirror and dented the door of the parked BMW ...

you may have thought that you could just drive off like that, if you even noticed in that gear, but rest assured I have just put details of your reg number and my phone number under the wiper blade of the BMW.

:rant:

Well done!!!

I would be so cross if somebody hit my car and drove off with out leaving their info!!!!

I'm off to put a brick through Location114's window.

It's only a bit of glass, so no worries.

and so much cheaper than a wing mirror for a BMW ...

Cost for my Vauxhall Zafira is £117.49 plus labour. I truly hope no one knocks my wing mirror off and does a runner. I cannot afford to replace it right now because I was laid off last week.