Accident woodhouse/beighton

looked like a nasty accedint on beighton road roundabout by the recycling centre. A car on top of the roundabout. police diverting traffic.

It happened between 11.50am and 13.00 anybody know what happened?

my sons just telling me what a mess the car was that was on the island sounds so nasty

From what I've read about this, it seems a car has had a nasty accident and ended up in the middle of a roundabout and the police are currently diverting traffic.

You might know where I mean, on the Beighton road roundabout by the recycling centre.

;)

From what I've read about this, it seems a car has had a nasty accident and ended up in the middle of a roundabout and the police are currently diverting traffic.

You might know where I mean, on the Beighton road roundabout by the recycling centre.

;)

I think you know what i mean! just wondered what coursed it? how the person involved is? was there more than 1 veichle involved.

Also wanted to let people know has there maybe a build up of traffic

I have seen more cars on the top of that roundabout! Most without a mark on them, has the traffic cleared yet do we know?

ive just come that way all must be cleared now as i never saw anything.

people seem to seriously misjudge the amount of braking required coming away from Crystal Peaks and wind up ploughing straight on...

... either that or they're too damned busy admiring the scenery to see the roundabout

I'd assumed the landscaping job they've just done on it was to alleviate the problem

ive just come that way all must be cleared now as i never saw anything.

you might have got that thing what Rowan Atkinson has got, where he gets in car and before he knows it, hes at his destination....doesnt even recall the journey, lol

Guy came down the road, hit a post and rolled it about 3 times, my colleagues stopped to see if he needed help but he didnt have any real injuries, just really shook up