Blades looking for derby treble...

the cups, europe etc were before my time so i dont see the point anyway, i missed out on all that. we did beat you last season and till that changes then of course we are going to mention it when we can. if utd do beat us then of course bragging rights go back to you lot but till then we will mention it as much as we like:thumbsup:

understand what yer saying dave. but last season is now history so if were talking history in the league we have met 121 times.

united have won 44

wendy have won 39

draws 38

goals scored. united 168 wendy 159

so if wendy win the next 6 meetings then the bragging rights go to you lot.

but till then we will mention it as much as we like :thumbsup:

understand what yer saying dave. but last season is now history so if were talking history in the league we have met 121 times.

united have won 44

wendy have won 39

draws 38

Suprised at you BB Letting a great post like that go to waste by not adding how many times each team has done the double over each other and when was the last time etc etc

You know the saying " Rub a little salt into the wounds" :hihi::hihi:

What happened last season doesn't matter. What happened in the 90's doesn't matter. Winning a cup or a league title decades ago doesn't matter. What matters is what happens on the day

We better all shut up and wait then eh :huh:

Ahhhhhh, Wednesdays famous European Tour!! :loopy:

Winning a cup at wembley against a vastly superior team in terms of players,finances and a division above us

Even though it was a short lived journey at least we got there

The only time you have been in Europe was on your holiday

Winning a cup at wembley against a vastly superior team in terms of players,finances and a division above us

Even though it was a short lived journey at least we got there

The only time you have been in Europe was on your holiday

I'm not taking the Washing Machine Cup away from you, even now i'd be over the moon if the Blades won the League Cup.

I find it amusing when Wednesday fans come out with the old classic "have you lot won Cups and been on European Campaigns?" - the answers is no, but i'd hardly call 3 matches a European Campaign.

I don't holiday in Europe any more, thats for common sparky's!!! :thumbsup:

united have won 44

wendy have won 39

draws 38

What happened to 'what happens on the day matters' & 'history doesn't count'? :huh:

What happened to 'what happens on the day matters' & 'history doesn't count'? :huh:

My point exactley, i think its gonna be 1 hell of a close game and obviously scrappy, its usally a mistake or a fabulous goal what wins a derby or its a boring 0-0.

Saying that We controlled massive parts of both games last season.

Saying that We controlled massive parts of both games last season.

you scored your first at the lane against the run of play. after half time you had a couple of half chances. after that it was one way traffic. think you had one more chance to pinch it at the end.

controlled massive parts my massive back side.

I'm not taking the Washing Machine Cup away from you, even now i'd be over the moon if the Blades won the League Cup.

I find it amusing when Wednesday fans come out with the old classic "have you lot won Cups and been on European Campaigns?" - the answers is no, but i'd hardly call 3 matches a European Campaign.

I don't holiday in Europe any more, thats for common sparky's!!! :thumbsup:

lol,benidorm here i come

And sorry mate but compared to your lot 3 matches in europe is a long run

I find it amusing when Wednesday fans come out with the old classic "have you lot won Cups and been on European Campaigns?" - the answers is no,

Won cups yes.