RTC hathersage road - 04.10.8

right big thankyous in order here. i'd like to thank everyone who came to my aid when i faceplanted a car at 40mph on sunday.including mark the good samaritan who helped recover my bike and also scared the poo out of me when i thought he was giving me the lastrights :P the first aider,the lads on bikes and any1 else who stopped.apologies for any colourful language and to anyone i held up. ambulance and ngh staff are great and i took some shakey steps today :banana:

glad to here u r ok and that some peps were around to help you out

i dont understand what happend did u hit the car or the car hit u either way you r ok thats all that matters ......linzi

Glad to hear your alright fella, but maybe its time to give up on the bikes now? :P

hey glad to hear your ok and back on your feet hope the bikes not too bad either when i last came off the first thing i asked was hows my bike

faceplant? sounds painful

I assume he came off the road and hit a gulley or valley after taking flight? Ouch!

I assume he came off the road and hit a gulley or valley after taking flight? Ouch!

hi everyone thanks for your comments. unfortunately i went head first into the back of an audi and then smashed into the tarmac with some james bond rolls to finish. gone back a step today though as ive just had to go for a ct scan as one of the xrays sggested i might have broke my back-great fun!

hey glad to hear your ok and back on your feet hope the bikes not too bad either when i last came off the first thing i asked was hows my bike

the bikes a bit fudged one of the coppers (who i cant fault btw) reckoned a fair bit of its still an the blokes boot.my mum arrived on the scene but i wouldnt let her in the ambulance-had to stay with the bike!

Glad to hear your alright fella, but maybe its time to give up on the bikes now? :P

Bah maybe next time - have a good birthday btw? was going to text you but was stripped of my phone

I've escaped the NGH with just a broken pelvis and fractured spine, and am now at home. Can't fault them at all in general there were one or two reasonably bad F ups but otherwise they were brilliant. Patientline are vampires and I'm not fond of the wanderers but most of the nurses and doctors were spot on. Albeit the attractive ones added to the embarrassment but you learn to ignore it because they're good at their jobs.

Hey, sorry to hear you took such a crunch Dave - glad you're still alive. All the best for a rapid and full recovery.