I'm cold! Anyone else?

The family (dh, me, 2 kids and dog) went for a walk last night after dinner and we realised winter is upon us and we need to get the gloves and scarves out - hasn't it gone cold - I'm sitting typing this with cold hands - really need to turn the heating on.................

I put the dog out in the garden last night, realised it was cold so closed the door behind me to keep the house warm, and my hand nearly froze to the handle!!

I've had the heating on this morning :suspect:

The family (dh, me, 2 kids and dog) went for a walk last night after dinner and we realised winter is upon us and we need to get the gloves and scarves out - hasn't it gone cold - I'm sitting typing this with cold hands - really need to turn the heating on.................

I started of by putting a fleeze on, just put heating on, winter as arrived.

Yep definately getting cold now, i've got my leather jacket out of the cupboard for the first time this year!

Yep im cold and feeling very grumpy about our rubbish summer.

An to top it all we have the rain................ I was just about to wrap up warm, pick my little one from nursery and head to Rother Valley for a walk with our pup and it's started chucking it down .................. my little one won't be happy, she gets so excited when it's sunny in the mornng before nursery as I tell we can go to the park after nursery and low and behold by 12:00 it always rains and we can't go :-( Maybe it will clear up later............ the cold I can handle (just about) but not rain with a puppy and a 3 yr old :-(

Think about your heating bills, just buy some fingerless gloves and you can type with warm hands!

yes its cold to day..the wind and the rain shocking.....winer is on its way

I just put the heating on!!! brrr!!! That's tonights plans to go out snookered as I opt to keep warm instead of enjoying a few pints of beer within the warm social environment of my friendly drinking house. Oh well, we cut our cloth accordingly.

Up here in the sticks the wind chill (how the temperature actually "feels") is just 3°C - quite a drop from yesterday.

The sun should be back out in an hour or so.

The sun should be back out in an hour or so.

I hope so....................