Why do people spoil serious posts?

Sometimes people do it to brighten the mood, make light of a dark situation, other people do it to wind people like you up.

I always try and make threads a bit of fun to read, but yes I imagine it can get annoying when decent threads get pulled because people have gone a bit too silly.

Now "knock knock".

maybe it wouldbe better if they just removed the offending post and left the thread for the people who want A FORUM,the mods could then suspend the people for a while.
Looks for picture of big pink handbag ??? Is this a forum then ?? or is it a doctrinate ?? You like humour then you post here ?? you like pure facts then you post there ??? Stick yer dummy back in and realise that you dont have to take any attention to anyones posts if you dont want to but if you do and it is interesting and within the op's original theme then what the hell.. Thats life isnt it ?? and wouldnt this be a boring place if people of a sideways slant didnt interject everynow and then ??? we would all still be crying over the deaths of many good people and the fall of many states and comedy and satire and cynicism would never have a place on the forum because where is comedy made ?? someone falling over themselves every now and then... sure enough serious topics are for serious topics like deaths etc.. but surely being a forum isnt everything else fair game for opinions and points of view.... im off to bed now.... :thumbsup:

Looks for picture of big pink handbag ??? Is this a forum then ?? or is it a doctrinate ?? You like humour then you post here ?? you like pure facts then you post there ??? Stick yer dummy back in and realise that you dont have to take any attention to anyones posts if you dont want to but if you do and it is interesting and within the op's original theme then what the hell.. Thats life isnt it ?? and wouldnt this be a boring place if people of a sideways slant didnt interject everynow and then ??? we would all still be crying over the deaths of many good people and the fall of many states and comedy and satire and cynicism would never have a place on the forum because where is comedy made ?? someone falling over themselves every now and then... sure enough serious topics are for serious topics like deaths etc.. but surely being a forum isnt everything else fair game for opinions and points of view.... im off to bed now.... :thumbsup:

Thats the point for all we know they might have been a death,hopefully not but you never know

dont start insulting me,i have no need to spit my dummy out,i myself like a joke but there is a time and a place,people have died this weekend and i for one think somepeople should think before they post.the thread about adlington as someone said was offering good information for people in that area:thumbsup:

I bet Roughy101 listens to Chris Moyles every mornin what do u think