Romania ,Moldova or Piatra-Neamt

I have created a Romanian group on facebook ,see u there xxxx

RoSe Society Sheffield

Type:

Just for Fun - Facebook Classics

Description:

You dont have to be a student ,you dont have to be Romanian ,or speak Romanian ,you just have to enjoy the company of Romanian people

Have a great night people. Every Romanian I ever met was brilliant.

When and where will be the next event , guys? Anyone coming and where are we going? Looking forward to see you all again, had a lot of fun last time! ;-)

Hi there, I don't get onto these forums much but it was nice to see a search on "Romanian" this morning yielded results.

A little off topic but still on topic kind of...

My partner is from Bucharest and I'm sure would be interested in talking to other Romanians living here in Sheffield. Currently she's negotiating the minefield of UK employment law, and it looks like she's going to have to become a student in order to even qualify for part time work.

Any other Romanians had experience of this, because any help getting her a job would be great!

She has a degree in accountancy from Spiru Haret in Bucharest and is outstanding with numbers, she's also already a member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers here having completed an advanced course in payroll - she's just looking to get started with some work now!

Thanks,

Marc.

PS - let us know when the next night out is, perhaps she or both of us can come along! :thumbsup:

Marcw, welcome between us!

It would be nice if your partner or both of you can join us for the second Romanian meeting, that will happen this Sunday ( 5th of April ) at Cafe Rouge on Ecclesall Road in Sheffield. We're meeting in front of it at 13:00.

It's not exclusively for romanians, me for example ... Im probably going to come with my partner aswell who's British ( Im Romanian).

Everyone else that wants to join in - Ur more than welcome, guys! :)

HI EVERYONE,

Thank you all for coming on Sunday ,I had a great time.I am reminding everyone that we created a group on facebook ,so u are more than welcome to join us .We also posted some pictures from the Sunday BBQ ,if you fancy having a look .

We planned to meet again around Easter Time ,So pls get in touch if you want to come and join us.

Have a lovely week !

Hi my brother Julyen it's up for it, you can meet him at Dragon Tattoos at Intake . His yahoo id is Julyen_boss