Solicitor under or next to or near Cathedral

could be norrie waite and slater

My dads a solicitor there, they are way behind the cathederal. He use to work at Tofields which is closer?

to date ...

all these are on the list by various methods and have been contacted:

norrie white slater

keeble hawson

rogers and howe

bray and co

watson esam

graysons

glass bagshaw miller

wosskow brown

tofields /wake smith tofield

I have had 2 (negative) replies..

you people are great... the search is still on!

If you're stretching the search onto Campo Laneand the roads surrounding there, there's probably dozens more to add I'm afraid. Kershaw Tudor used to be opposite the cathedral on Campo, but merged with Irwin Mitchell some years ago.

My money is on Norrie Waite (or white) and slaiter - used to be Norrie Bowler and Wrigley. Best solicitors I've ever used.

I think they are still there - at the bottom of that cobbled path by the side of the Cathedral.

Dragon

i hope i dont have to go much further afield! that S1 solicitor search was a bit daunting..

My money is on Norrie Waite (or white) and slaiter - used to be Norrie Bowler and Wrigley. Best solicitors I've ever used.

I think they are still there - at the bottom of that cobbled path by the side of the Cathedral.

Dragon

they arent back to me yet... sounds the right place... that covers quite a few mergers and takeovers too

Dragon

Jeez if that is the best well....Hello, used to work there :mad: (When it was norrie, bowler and wrigley) Dunno who is the Waite there now, but know Mrs Madame Recorder Norrie left, suppose she is retired now after all the years of being a judge. Jon Darwin is still there, only human person in the place I think. Poor fella!

Well, people. most of the results are in, and no luck! i will leave this a while and see if anything else turns up, but i am down to the shoe leather method. not sure that will do any better than you have all done for me, i am sure we got the right names on here... thanks to all who looked in!

You could phone Sheffield District Law Society on Campo Lane. They have a full list of all solicitors in Sheffield - past and present. The manager (Katherine) is very helpful.

If he's "under the cathedral don't think he'd be able to answer your questions anyway:)

I can think of a few solicitors that i'd like to see UNDER the Cathedral ! :hihi: