Circular Walk 31st August Wortley

scoobz

(The walk will therefore start at 11.15, meeting point is the tree in the centre of Wortley which has seats all round it ! There is a return bus at 15.50.)

sounds very civilized! mack should be there, thanks scoobs.. i dont speak for other notts blokes at this point..

hope your camping is /was good.. just stopped raining here(sunday morning)

just spotted wightwizzle .. sounds a nice name..

Hey,

As i've never been to Wortley is the tree near the drop off of the bus? (hehe knowing me i'll probably be lurking under another tree in another town lol)

Wortley is a tiny place, you can't miss the tree! Just look for the Countess Tearoom, and it's a few yards down the road from it, towards Wortley Hall.

I am hoping to come too. Missing all the walks and lovely company but have had a rather challenging few months. If I don't make it Sunday see you all soon

Not eloped with Fuzzle have you, he's done a runner recently too :D

Seriously, be great to see you again if you can make it, whether it's this week or later you've been missed (and much talked about :o).

For anyone who is wondering about the whereabouts of the Fuzzle, I have been informed today that he also will shortly be making a comeback :)