Unofficial forum cineworld meet: Wed 27th Somers Town 18:40pm

EdnaKrabappe

Hi everyone:)

Second movie group unofficial meet:

When: Wed 27th August (I promise not to ditch you for any Sheffield pop stars this time)

Where: Cineworld centertainment - meet in the Cineworld bar for 18:15. Drinkies after the film as well.

What: Somers Town. - looks ace.

Not showing with a short as far as we know ( I booked it in at 71 mins yesterday....add on 20 mins ads).

Bizarrely, against all normal convention, I'm working a 1-9 next Wednesday (I never work Wednesdays! No idea what went wrong there). Keep an eye out for me and say 'Hi!" (or just laugh at me confessing to like Wild Wild West in the Guilty Pleasures thread...your choice). Could also work in your favour to find me if the queues are huge :)

Already seen the film and it is a great little film which should raise a few smiles

I'll be there and I'll try and drag LitleMermaid along too, even though she HATED This is England :hihi:

Oh blah blah blah, will you and Ben EVER let me forget that I hated it??!:hihi: It upset me and made me angry!

Course I'm coming, I wouldn't miss the popcorn for the world;)

I only protest so much to annoy you haddock, you know (and love!) that! :D

You'd be disappointed if I just rolled over and came quietly, admit it:P

Anybody else fancy this? Meet up about 6.15 in the bar at cineworld (we will try and sit at the top of the stairs, on the first table), have a coffee then watch the film and stay behind for a drink afterwards. If anybody is worried about spotting us, or anything, then just PM me and I'll give you my mobile number.