August 08 Unofficial knit group meeting 27/08/08

Will you be coming to the next unofficial knit meet on 27th August  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the next unofficial knit meet on 27th August

• Yes please I would like a chair :D
    • Not this time I'm afraid :(

Just a reminder that the SF knitting group will be having their unofficial monthly meeting at the Wool Baa on Wednesday 27th August at 7pm. Could you please say in the poll whether you are going to come to give Jill a chance to make enough space for you all :thumbsup:

Sadly I will be making the good people of Sheffield all better. I'd rather be at the Wool Baa!

I will be going to my first Geneva stitch and bitch that night. I'll be thinking of all of you lot though...

I will hopefully be there! May have finished something to show... may be something other than a garment...

Such fun on my first visit that I hope to be there August

I'll come, but I may be late as I don't finish work till 6 and I'll be at the NGH that day :(

Hi, Lisa, and everyone else on the Knitting Forum! I'm new to the Forum. I joined after going along to Sue's group at Crystal Peaks (I'm Alison, for those that know me from there). Can I come to the Forum meeting next Wednesday, or is it really for founder members only? If it's OK, does it matter if I can't get there till 7.30pm? Do I need to bring anything....apart from my knitting, obviously? Thanks.

Hello Alison. Just bring yourself and your knitting, and it will be lovely to see you!

Do I need to bring anything....apart from my knitting, obviously? Thanks.

A stong will that allows you to touch the wool but not go into too much of a public frenzy, unlike I did today at Peakwools home!:blush:

I'm planning to be there....please hide your Lantern Moon needles, Jill. Having tried Mara's today....I'm very tempted to invest!

Cheers, Carrie

I will try to come too, if there is room for another - never made it to a meet before but looking forward to it.