What present (if any) did you buy for your kids' teachers?

My little boy took some buns we made yesterday into pre-school for his teachers, but mainly because I would have eaten them myself otherwise! I used to get presents when I was a form teacher, but I would give them each a present too.

Between my two kids, they have 9 teachers, this is counting teaching assistants and group workers so they have both taken a box of choccies and said they are to share between them. It would cost me a fortune if I was to buy them all something individual.

Yes of course but I think they work dam hard to give our kids a good start and some of them have to put up with a lot of abuse of some students.

It's nice to show them they are appreciated.:D

So what about bus drivers, policeman, firemen, the guy at the corner shop, checkout assistants, roadsweepers? Are these people not appreciated? They all do a job serving the public. Many for less than a teacher earns.

We forgot this year and I feel terrible because of it, but we were so busy. My daughters teacher doesnt need gifts anyway, shes starting work at a school in Sheffield after the hols so thats better then any prezzie for her.