Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

Sorry I have no information.

I just wanted to let you know that your mum was a lovely girl she used to come over to our house (we lived over the road from each other on Buchannan road) and play with me and my sister when we were little.

I have very fond memories of those times and I am sure she would be very proud of you .

I just wanted to let you know that your mum was a lovely girl she used to come over to our house (we lived over the road from each other on Buchannan road) and play with me and my sister when we were little.

I have very fond memories of those times and I am sure she would be very proud of you .

That's really nice :)

all the best in your quest in catching him or those ****ing scumbags who could do something like this i remember this trajedy as i live on deerlands ave and the police came knocking on the door to door but unfortunatley i couldnt help when this happened me and my wife was sat on our front it awas a lovely day when some kids came riding past on their bikes and said they had foud a body on the broke wwe thought it was kids just messing but we wen t to look and unfortuanatley t was true so all our sympathys go out to you and your family you weed think they would have been caught by no with all the advances in dna and as u say someone must know something all our prayers are with and good luck with this quest never give up hope fight and fight some more for justice for your mum god bless

I have just got the Star, too, and seen the front page article, well done danny for getting it in the paper, hope to goodness it brings up some "leads" in the investigation.

Thanks PT.

Really nice to here that.

all the best in your quest in catching him or those ****ing scumbags who could do something like this i remember this trajedy as i live on deerlands ave and the police came knocking on the door to door but unfortunatley i couldnt help when this happened me and my wife was sat on our front it awas a lovely day when some kids came riding past on their bikes and said they had foud a body on the broke wwe thought it was kids just messing but we wen t to look and unfortuanatley t was true so all our sympathys go out to you and your family you weed think they would have been caught by no with all the advances in dna and as u say someone must know something all our prayers are with and good luck with this quest never give up hope fight and fight some more for justice for your mum god bless

Yes i no but unfortunetly no one has been caught yet.

Hopefully something will come into light soon.

Thanks for the posts peeps.

Danny

i actually gave a statement,i saw your mum a couple of days before she was found,thursday and friday night,around the holgate crescent-deerlands ave. area,at the time,no one else had seen her after tuesday(or so they said). send me a personal mail,i will tell you a little more,i just wish my statement could have helped bring the killer to justice.

i actually gave a statement,i saw your mum a couple of days before she was found,thursday and friday night,around the holgate crescent-deerlands ave. area,at the time,no one else had seen her after tuesday(or so they said). send me a personal mail,i will tell you a little more,i just wish my statement could have helped bring the killer to justice.

PM Sent.

Danny

Hiya Danny, sorry I don't have any info but I just want to say I really hope you get justice for your mum, your story is truly heartbreaking. Let's hope that the story in the Star jogs a few memories which may bring the scumbags who did this to justice.

Good luck hun, your courage in all this is overwhelming.

swfcgal xxx

Hiya Danny, sorry I don't have any info but I just want to say I really hope you get justice for your mum, your story is truly heartbreaking. Let's hope that the story in the Star jogs a few memories which may bring the scumbags who did this to justice.

Good luck hun, your courage in all this is overwhelming.

swfcgal xxx

Thanks SwfcGal.

The story is apparently in both the sun and daily star today so im off to get that also calendar are calling me shortly so finally gettin somewhere.

Thanks all

Danny.