Notre Dame High School in the 50s

I was there from 1958 to 1965, not all at Cavendish Street. I was in 1a I think, I still have the photo when we were in the first year, all in out dark green dresses with white detachable collars.

I remember the name Danaher certainly. Was friends with Margaret Green who very sadly has died from a brain tumour.

---------- Post added 11-11-2015 at 15:44 ----------

What / where is the FR/N D page?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
De La Salle was on Scott Road, Pitsmoor, now a private housing estate.

Thought I'd quickly look at the forum in a quiet moment and Notre Dame aroused my interest. My cousin Margaret Ryalls went to ND I'd guess from 1963-70 and I went to De La Salle from 1966-73.

Yes it was on Scott Road and now but a memory.

• 1 month later...
Two of my mates attended Notre Dame in the 50's. Kevin Meehan later to join the Royal Navy and Jimmy Sellars later to become a Metallurgist. Do you know them>>

Hi Jossman I knew both Kevin and Jimmy .I was born Shenstone rd Kevin and I were best mates until about 17yrs of age when we lost touch ,Have been trying to trace Kevin for last few years .Don't know if we knew each other but I went to Park side rd school 1946 ton 1957 I was also very involved with 228th scouts on Catch Bar Lane .ring any bells .regards David Tingle (tiny)

• 3 weeks later...