Who do the people dumping cars think they are?

If a group of white lads went tearing round a public park in Lahore or Karachi - I wonder if that would attract some comment from the locals?

Sometimes these lowish level incidents are staged with the purpose of driving other people away and 'claiming a piece of territory'.

Ok then Sherlock, what would it mean if the yobs were white?

I am boiling mad, having just retuned from taking my 5 yr old daughter to high hazels park in Darnall where there were 3 asian males racing around in a nissan micra actually on the play area and on the grass and cricket pitch.

They then parked the wreck of a car up in the golf course car park and walked back down past the park.

I politely pointed out that they were putting kids at risk and was given a load of threats and abuse.

I rang the police but they didnt seem that interested so I slapped a note on the car saying what I thought. It hasnt made me feel any better though.

I do not consider myself racist before the PC brigade come on, but why do the asians seem to get away with stuff, do the police feel its too sensitive for them to take action? I see so many instances of asians driving like idiots in wrecked cars. Or is it just me?

Will.

Too right. Obviously these three individuals can be taken to represent 2.5 billion Asians.:rolleyes:

Your comments are so obviously racist I'm staggered that this sort of crap is allowed on here

Too right. Obviously these three individuals can be taken to represent 2.5 billion Asians.:rolleyes: Your comments are so obviously racist I'm staggered that this sort of crap is allowed on here

I can see you're fairly new here. It's more usual to get your feet under the table before you start criticising things. :)

Welcome to the SF btw. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Ok then Sherlock, what would it mean if the yobs were white?

That they are on the other side of the parkway.

I can see you're fairly new here. It's more usual to get your feet under the table before you start criticising things. :)

Welcome to the SF btw. Hope you enjoy your stay.

It's not rocket science to spot a racist thread.

How would "Who do whites think they are?" sound if a group of white yobs had done this?

Is there no admin on here?

I am boiling mad, having just retuned from taking my 5 yr old daughter to high hazels park in Darnall where there were 3 asian males racing around in a nissan micra actually on the play area and on the grass and cricket pitch.

They then parked the wreck of a car up in the golf course car park and walked back down past the park.

I politely pointed out that they were putting kids at risk and was given a load of threats and abuse.

I rang the police but they didnt seem that interested so I slapped a note on the car saying what I thought. It hasnt made me feel any better though.

I do not consider myself racist before the PC brigade come on, but why do the asians seem to get away with stuff, do the police feel its too sensitive for them to take action? I see so many instances of asians driving like idiots in wrecked cars. Or is it just me?

Will.

I know what your saying but reguardless of race they would have got a brick in the mouth this happened to me a few years ago the car just missed my youngest son the car was stolen i chased them and one came back to the car to try to wipe the prints off,Took police ages to come so if i hadnt have stopped the kid wiping off his dabs he'd have got away with it,police dont want hassle play the ba'*!&+@ at there own game.

It's not rocket science to spot a racist thread.

How would "Who do whites think they are?" sound if a group of white yobs had done this?

Is there no admin on here?

Here you go matey

Give us some stick:D:hihi:

Too right. Obviously these three individuals can be taken to represent 2.5 billion Asians.:rolleyes:

Your comments are so obviously racist I'm staggered that this sort of crap is allowed on here

The first part of your comment is true. However, the establishment and the media promote the use of the word 'Asian' to denote all peoples from south Asia (whether from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh or whether Hindu or Muslim).

With regard to the second part of your comment: you'll find, if you'll excuse the pun, that the forum isn't a walk in the park for liberal-lefties.

That they are on the other side of the parkway.

bwaahaha:D:hihi::D:hihi:

Maybe the thread title should have read..why are the police showing no interest when 3 youths were driving a car at speed in a childrens play area?.

this thread is a joke.......surely.

my dad works in a really rough school in nottingham - so bad they have 14yr old girls who are prostitutes.... my dad says al the problems are with the white kids - their parents are just as bad - drug dealers and the like.

the small proportion of 'asians' in the school are actually the high achievers.

Your right. That exact scenario from club wow I've seen happen at embrace. People only seem to accuse white people of racism :suspect: