Anyone going to wembley to back rovers

Im a wednesday fan but me and a few wednesday pals are going to wembley to back donny rovers, At the end of the day it will be a good day out and It would be great if they could beat leeds.

Is anyone else thinking of going to back donny????

I'm thinking of taking my two lads down, will wait to make sure the genuine Donny fans get tickets first though!

I agree we are waiting and then going to get our tickets, but there will be plenty.

I used to back the other local 'minnows'.

But then when Wednesday fell on hard times and found ourselves in the same league as the likes of Rotherham, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I was amazed at the amount of ill feeling in return, vented with fury on the likes of Praise and Grumble and Football Heaven. Things like 'Wednesday aren't a big club any more - we (Rotherham) are bigger than them now', and other dillusional crap that was straight out of a satellite town terrace slum.

If Donny do well and get in the Championship, and set off with a few good results (as is often the case with newly promoted League 1 sides) how long before they flood the radio again with 'We're better than Sheffield teams - we've got a newer stadium' etc, and shove our goodwill back down our throats?

I wish them well against Leeds - I'd rather see them triumph over that scabby bunch. But I would never actively support them.

im a donny lad through and through and although i dont watch them anymore am behind them 100%

whoever goes down have a brilliant day, make south yorkshire proud.

enjoy all:)

I'm afraid I'm going to be a Doncaster Rovers fan that day. Anyone that beats them <insert many nasty words here> from Bell End Road will make me happy. They should have been booted out of the league, never mind the 15 points

I've always said I can never go to Wembley to watch a final unless Wednesday are playing.

I might be waiting for some time for this to happen :(

I used to back the other local 'minnows'.

But then when Wednesday fell on hard times and found ourselves in the same league as the likes of Rotherham, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I was amazed at the amount of ill feeling in return, vented with fury on the likes of Praise and Grumble and Football Heaven.

know what you mean.. when rotherham were going through a rough time 2 year back. we loaned them players and paid their wages, had buckets shoved under our noses at the lane to save our millers (remember that happening before) the money we made from the sty beam back was donated to them. then we play them a pre season friendly and the tivoli end unfold a banner saying "theres only one carlos tevez" the little scamps.

still hope donny do it tho.

I've always said I can never go to Wembley to watch a final unless Wednesday are playing.

I might be waiting for some time for this to happen :(

Impatience is the path to the dark side. Impatiance leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Success matters not. For my ally is The Wednesday. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous blue and white beings are we. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me and the stands, everywhere, yes. Even between the goal posts.

Im a wednesday fan but me and a few wednesday pals are going to wembley to back donny rovers, At the end of the day it will be a good day out and It would be great if they could beat leeds.

Is anyone else thinking of going to back donny????

Got tkts today - goes with being married to a Donny lass, son born in Donny, father in laws brother played for Donny in the 50's. This is one Blade who will be shouting them on to beat that sack of **** from up the M1. Far rather Donny up than L***s.

I'll be going, but then I am a Rovers fan!

Come on you reds! Here's hoping there'll be a few more South Yorkshire derbies next season.