What to do and see in manchester

Hi all, I am takeing the missus to manchester tomorrow (sunday) for the last of her diploma course and me and the daughter (4 year old) are going to, Does any one know what we could do or see while we are waiting for her.

Hi, I suggest you go to Harvey Nicks for a coffee, and then go on the Big Wheel which is close by, very enjoyable - and when you are on the Wheel take some photographs with your mobile or camera the views of the Pennines and surrounding buildings are definitely worth it.:)

Left over bits of rangers fans and a big smashed up screen

I didn’t know there was a wheel in Manchester, I have been on the one in London, the views were great and it was really slow so there is no need to worry about the little one if it’s the same.

Here is the official visitors site

If you have limited time I'd do a bit of shopping, around St Anns Square, then visit the museums.

I'd go for a pint of Holts Bitter - its rare to find it outside Manchester

Hi all, I am takeing the missus to manchester tomorrow (sunday) for the last of her diploma course and me and the daughter (4 year old) are going to, Does any one know what we could do or see while we are waiting for her.

You'll love manchester. It has a real buzz about the place.

Just becareful of the wannabe wags lol

Just becareful of the wannabe wags lol

Wouldn’t they all be sunning them selves some where now the football season is over?

Wouldn’t they all be sunning them selves some where now the football season is over?

Can you call getting a spray tan in the local sunbed shop sunning yourself?

Can you call getting a spray tan in the local sunbed shop sunning yourself?

I would have thought Man Utd and City wags wouldn’t have a need for a spray on tan then I reread the post, “wannabe wags” :hihi:

I would have thought Man Utd and City wags wouldn’t have a need for a spray on tan then I reread the post, “wannabe wags” :hihi:

:hihi::hihi:

Get on the tram and go to the Lowry. Dead easy. It's free and they have some really interesting exhibitions on and a great coffee shop after or a pizza express opposite. You can have a wander afterwards by the quay.

Manchester Museum on Oxford Road. It willl probably be the best thing you will do while over there! Google it as it is amazing!!!