Why I love Wednesday...

Mourinho would have walked in December.

and swam in June :hihi:

We all know its been difficult for BL and as a supporter of his I'm sure eventually he'll do a good job but I was a bit dissapointed in his reference to Mourinho.

Would Mourinho have signed professional crock Jeffers ? or got Showumni on loan ? or exposed Johnson to a rampant Huckerby? Its those sort of decisions that dismay me.

Mourinho would have walked in December.

Is that; on water?

We all know its been difficult for BL and as a supporter of his I'm sure eventually he'll do a good job but I was a bit dissapointed in his reference to Mourinho.

Would Mourinho have signed professional crock Jeffers ? or got Showumni on loan ? or exposed Johnson to a rampant Huckerby? Its those sort of decisions that dismay me.

To be honest I don't think JJ did a bad job on Sunday - better than Steve Watson would have done.

He also did a great job there at Leicester.

The defensive frailties that showed up in the first half on Sunday were more due to the midfield not tracking back.

To be honest I don't think JJ did a bad job on Sunday - better than Steve Watson would have done.

He also did a great job there at Leicester.

The defensive frailties that showed up in the first half on Sunday were more due to the midfield not tracking back.

Agreed. I felt they were very week in the centre, and it only improved when Kavanagh came on.

reply to mad owl

oh my god your pictures that make you proud to be an owl as you say

steve maclean scoring a pen against the mighty hartlepool to get you out of league1 yes league1

a video of a packed hillsboro,it was the last game of the season they reduced the price of the tickets to allow your giro,s to pay for them and you were fighting for survival to league1 again

then we have the classic owls2 blades0 on your prehistoric score board yes you won the game but its a good job we dont post the pictures of all the times we have beat you over the last few years.. face it you really have nothing to be proud about have you ,oh and make sure your camara is working the next time they reduce the tickets might get some bums on seats again ....

6 semi decent players on loan all gone back to where they came from leaving you with nothing again haha

reply to mad owl

oh my god your pictures that make you proud to be an owl as you say

steve maclean scoring a pen against the mighty hartlepool to get you out of league1 yes league1

a video of a packed hillsboro,it was the last game of the season they reduced the price of the tickets to allow your giro,s to pay for them and you were fighting for survival to league1 again

then we have the classic owls2 blades0 on your prehistoric score board yes you won the game but its a good job we dont post the pictures of all the times we have beat you over the last few years.. face it you really have nothing to be proud about have you ,oh and make sure your camara is working the next time they reduce the tickets might get some bums on seats again ....

6 semi decent players on loan all gone back to where they came from leaving you with nothing again haha

Time of the month love?

Blackwellno1 has entered the forum fightin' antee?

Another blade wi not a lot to say 'cept slag Wednesday off.

Welcome Blackie.... how old are you?

If you're over 8, please start behaving like it.

We've got enough plonkers oneer as it is.

Blackwellno1 has entered the forum fightin' antee?

Another blade wi not a lot to say 'cept slag Wednesday off.

Welcome Blackie.... how old are you?

If you're over 8, please start behaving like it.

We've got enough plonkers oneer as it is.

all blades enter fighting matey. its what makes our ground so intimidating for you little dumplings.:)

BB you're old enough not to sensationalise fighting at football matches...

If blackie is only 8 or 9, he might think that that's what he's supposed to do?

Tut tut!

BB you're old enough not to sensationalise fighting at football matches...

If blackie is only 8 or 9, he might think that that's what he's supposed to do?

Tut tut!

blackies a blade he knows what to do. we dont take advice of your kind.