UNITED finish above wednesday AGAIN

We have won you lot more times so lets say the past 100years then idiot, and to be honest I did not think for one momement that united would go straight back up if this was the premier league ie: money and fame I think the championship is much more exiting and unpredictable and I think even the owls fans would agree with that.

Hello Dense Blade - nice to hear your mardy little grunts on here every now and again.

(BTW, is your '1 Blade in a million' signature a national statistic? Are there really only 40 of you in the country?)

Just to point out:

1. You were going to storm this league. You didn't.

2. You said we'd get relegated. We didn't.

3. We finished only 7 places behind you, and only 11 points behind you, despite how much 'better' you are than us.

4. Had we not battered those 4 points out of you, we'd have gone down. Thanks for those.

5. Had you turned us over like you said you would, you'd be in the play offs. So very sorry we didn't oblige.

6. We know what financial problems we have. But you say your club is safe and has plans. Yet your manager won't deny that he has been told to curb his spending next year. We'll struggle again next year and we all know we will. But with your restricted wage bill, it won't be plain sailing for you guys either. Regardless of 'plans'.

7. Don't go on about history, or we'll start on about Europe, Cup Finals, Top of Premier League, teams of internationals, grounds used for international tournaments, 36,000 plus crowds (oops, silly me, that was today :hihi:)

To all genuine Blades - hard lines - you had a good run at the end and you you were unlucky to miss out - a few more weeks and you'd have made it to the play offs which I believe you would have won, and would have deserved to win.

Have a good summer all - here's looking forward to the banter again next year!!

UTO.

7. Don't go on about history, or we'll start on about Europe, Cup Finals, Top of Premier League, teams of internationals, grounds used for international tournaments, 36,000 plus crowds (oops, silly me, that was today :hihi:)

hahaha, i love Wednesday fans i do!!! :loopy:

We have won you lot more times so lets say the past 100years then idiot, and to be honest I did not think for one momement that united would go straight back up if this was the premier league ie: money and fame I think the championship is much more exiting and unpredictable and I think even the owls fans would agree with that.

Firstly, it's not "we have won you lot".........wait I'm not going to bother. :loopy:

This is not a wind up or having a go at Wednesday but if it was a sell-out how come there were not 39,000 there as I'm sure I read somewhere was the projected attendance ?

Did 3,000 or so people buy tickets and didn't turn up or what ? :huh:

This is not a wind up or having a go at Wednesday but if it was a sell-out how come there were not 39,000 there as I'm sure I read somewhere was the projected attendance ?

Did 3,000 or so people buy tickets and didn't turn up or what ? :huh:

As far as I could see (from the South stand, so couldn't really see how full it was)

North and the Kop looked pretty much full up.

The away stand upper tier looked full, lower tier wasn't though.

The corner near the away stand wasn't used.

UNITED finish above wednesday AGAIN we keep doing this every season oh never mind anyway EASY 6 points next season and before anyone says oh we beat you this season look back is all I can say who I say who has won most in the last 15 years yeah shush!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

tut tut tut

Is it hurting that much Grunt?:hihi:

Still in the same Division next Season

You lot Didnt beat us

And if...IF you had won today the 4 points we took from you would have put you in the play offs

Ohhhhhhhh my its been a good day:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ha ha, Bull Dog where were you for the banter throughout the rest of the season?

This is the time of year when we at least try and be nice ;)

True, but how is that relevant really? The last time Wednesday won anything I was 9 years old and not interested in football. One of my Wednesday mates who goes on about that wasn't interested in football then either. It's a bit boring listening to fans go through the routine of 'we were good years ago' nonsense, particularly when they didn't even go to the games they are referring to.

We were in the semi-finals of two cup competitions and in the Premier League more recently than Wednesday, but what does that matter now? The answer is not at all. We're both in the same division and have both had disappointing seasons.

It matters mate because it STILL upsets the Grunts whenever its mentioned

Ha ha, Bull Dog where were you for the banter throughout the rest of the season?

This is the time of year when we at least try and be nice ;)

Couldnt resist it mate,its been that good of a day

Wheres that bloke from Canada,hes gone a bit quiet:hihi:

It matters mate because it STILL upsets the Grunts whenever its mentioned

in your own head maybe :loopy:

Couldnt resist it mate,its been that good of a day

Wheres that bloke from Canada,hes gone a bit quiet:hihi:

there is a time Difference :loopy:

there is a time Difference :loopy:

About 50 years I believe.