Another brilliant Bardwells experience

Is this the same Bardwells that use to sell spare valves and stuff for radios in the Rag and Tag Market in the 1950s ?

Yes .

More Shameless Advertising :hihi:

How's it shameless? I don't work for them or know them personally...

I'm not ashamed to promote a local Sheffield business run by people with honesty, integrity, knowledge and humour.

Yep Bardwells is a gem of a place,been going there years as well and their advice is worth it's weight in rockinghorse doo doo.

I remember when it was a little "Kinvig" shop round on Seller Street.

Very clever staff, lots of good gadgets and components at good prices. Can't beat this one. 10 / 10 for Bardwells.

Sorry, mis-read it, thought it said ' Bradwells ', as in the Ice Cream:love::hihi:

so you sad person.....you cant regard the knowledge of the staff at bardwells ??? why dont you go to potts at derby and save us your snipes you miserable git !!!:loopy:

I've read this post about three times now, and I still don't understand what he's on about, does anyone else? :help: Bardwell's staff have fantastic knowledge, I'm always sending people down there for stuff.

Sorry, mis-read it, thought it said ' Bradwells ', as in the Ice Cream:love::hihi:

Well it doesn't so buzz off :P

Well it doesn't so buzz off :P

Humph, fine, I will.:hihi:

I've read this post about three times now, and I still don't understand what he's on about, does anyone else? :help: Bardwell's staff have fantastic knowledge, I'm always sending people down there for stuff.

Me neither, at first I thought he thought I was slaggin them off in my post, but now I just think he's one of these fellas

Aint been in for a few years but back when i did they were all helpful and friendly - cant praise it enough

It's worth knowing Bardwells is closed Monday now not Thursday.
just to mention that bardwells was open yesterday ( monday ) i did double check this and phoned them first to make sure if this was correct , so bardwells is OPEN MONDAYS .