Which Haven site?

Looking to book for the end of May but not sure which site to pick either Lakeland, Cala Gran or Marton Mere has anyone been to these sites and can you recommend any

No. Marton Mere is close to Blackpool but still quiet enough when you want to get away from Blackpool so perhaps that may be an option.

Quay West is very good actually....we were shocked, clean tidy and not full of chavs.

Looking to book for the end of May but not sure which site to pick either Lakeland, Cala Gran or Marton Mere has anyone been to these sites and can you recommend any

when my kids were little and now their kids we have spent many happy years at differant Haven sites and would reccomend every one east west north coast but last year we went to Lakelands we had 2 caravans both vans were filthy the kettle in ours was black inside my daughter went to the office to complain was offered another caravan which we had. that was worse the seating was torn the toilet leaked and one of the bedroom carpets were soaked then to top it all we had the staff partying in a caravan 2 rows down all night we made written complaints but didnt get a reply having said that my daughter husband and 2 young grandchildren went to haven in caister in a chalet and had a great week and also we have been loads of times to golden sands and that has always been good sorry to have gone on must just mention lakelands is out in the wilds so you definately need a car .

Cala Gran was Absolutely shocking when i went they advertised the Park as being fully refurbished when we went quite a few years back when we got there it was anything but it was like a giant Building site the entertainment was poor.

the Haven Sites that i have been to that i like are Blue Dolphin Primrose Valley Hafan Y Mor & Craig Tara they are great sites.

Thanks Maggie 389, cannot believe it:( wife booked for Lakelands this morning, then i get home to read the latest posts on here:o:o:o:gag:

Looks like we will have to just grit our teeth and go for it

After my last experience with Haven, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. Caravan was absolutely filthy and when I complained nothing much was done, someone came and cleaned the floor. We had a crawling baby at the time. WHen I complained after the holiday they really didn't want to know until I threatened them with legal proceedings. I got 1 weeks money back then. This was in Somerset.

Thanks Maggie 389, cannot believe it:( wife booked for Lakelands this morning, then i get home to read the latest posts on here:o:o:o:gag:

sorry to hear that oddbod there is one good thing and that is it is in the Lake District which is beautiful but i hope you have a car as it is quite remote good luck maggie 389

If she booked online I believe you have 7 days in which to cancel the booking.

Cala Gran was Absolutely shocking when i went they advertised the Park as being fully refurbished when we went quite a few years back when we got there it was anything but it was like a giant Building site the entertainment was poor.

the Haven Sites that i have been to that i like are Blue Dolphin Primrose Valley Hafan Y Mor & Craig Tara they are great sites.

what i am booked on cala gran this june hope its improved since then although the pictures on the website look promising

http://www.havenholidays.com/Parks/blackpoollakes/calagran/taketheparktour/