Pitsmoor as seen by Google

i should know you as well then (no sleep for me either) i see cherry often he picks his lad up from playing snooker in the staffordshire arms on sorby st .he's a good player as well for a nipper. ooooh go on then everybody calls me merv

You definitely know each other, I remember you holding hands:love::love::hihi::hihi:

Jogging the old memory cells this. I remember Alan and Brian Roberts, Colin and Vaughn Gunstone, Steve Revill, Martin Manterfield, Terry Mason, Frank Lemons, Pete Royston, John Mathews, Mick Machin, Guys Shop, Garnett's, Caira's, White Cottage, and Cowboy, (never really knew his real name.) I'll give the memory cells another shake when I feel energetic.

i used to knock about with steve "vanny"carter went on holiday together with our wifes in the 80's have'nt seen him in a while, he lives on miles rd shirecliffe. good mate of mine

we've had some great times over the years,used to play football for a few pub teams as well over the years .

• 4 years later...
Darra, I know some of the people you are on about Ian Lemmons for one,Colin Gunstone for anotherand Martin Manterfield( he had a brother called David) if its the same one. Isee Ian quite a lot and Colin is married to a girl I used to work with.

Martin Manterfield did not have a brother, he had a sister, Michelle. She'll be about 51 now.How do I know? I'm his Dad's (Dennis) brother and I'm David!

Got to know Pete Flynn thro' them.

Are you the paul tansley from pye bank. If you are you should remember these names; Melvin Pilgrim, Terry Mason, John Halliday, Brian Barrett, Julie Pickersgill etc

I realise this is an old thread

Melvin Pilgrim, I see him quite often at Norwood shops and the Devonshire Arms.

• 2 weeks later...