Should I tell her?

You mean like ' Odipus '?

Sounds like a retarded cats name,do you mean Oedipus :P

Scruff, this is really romantic and I think you should make a (careful and respectful) move on this girl :love:. Good luck honey! X

go for it!!!!! if it works then fab and if it doesn't you gave it a go (and i'm sure she'd be seriously chuffed anyway!!). ooooooo drama drama drama. good luck!! x

It doesnt help the insomnia! Tea anyone?

milk no sugar

Ah bless! go for it! Wish someone felt like that about me! Let us know how you get on. :love:

You have to go for it.. ........

This could be the love of your life.....:love:

If it doesn't work out then at least you had the guts to try and you won't have "what ifs" for the rest of your life.

Good luck and let us know!

to be honest despite my not being all that romantic as a rule, i would be well chuffed if someone made a grand gesture to me!! lucky lady

If you are embarrassed and don't quite know the signals (who does???) try this one;

Here is my telephone number in case you've anything to pass on. And my email address is also on there. I'll send you a message to let you know how we are getting on if you like?

Then if she responds, via an email, you can judge it from there.

A rather cute father at my school kept popping in to see me and gave me his number. However I had completely misread the signals and he genuinely was just giving it me out of concern for his child! :rolleyes: (He's got married to another mother at the school now!) Luckily I'm far too shy to have done anything about it, saving myself a lot of embarassment in the long run!

If you are embarrassed and don't quite know the signals (who does???) try this one;

Here is my telephone number in case you've anything to pass on. And my email address is also on there. I'll send you a message to let you know how we are getting on if you like?

Then if she responds, via an email, you can judge it from there.

A rather cute father at my school kept popping in to see me and gave me his number. However I had completely misread the signals and he genuinely was just giving it me out of concern for his child! :rolleyes: (He's got married to another mother at the school now!) Luckily I'm far too shy to have done anything about it, saving myself a lot of embarassment in the long run!

I like that plan, its pretty smooth :cool:

Im a bit of a bumbling idiot at stuff like this an I end up making the person laugh an think Im jokin instead of getting my feelings across!

7 months ago I met this woman, and had one of those moments were you say hello but hold each others gaze for what feels like forever, while these little butterflies skip about in my tummy :love:

Over time we have had snippets of conversation, a laugh here an there, and I get a few winks sometimes :-)

And now shes the first thing I think about as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, and the last thing I think about at night.

I know, its sad right?

So should I tell her? :help:!!!

I wouldn't.

She might just laugh in your face......

Just kidding, GO FOR IT! :banana::D