Should I tell her?

7 months ago I met this woman, and had one of those moments were you say hello but hold each others gaze for what feels like forever, while these little butterflies skip about in my tummy :love:

Over time we have had snippets of conversation, a laugh here an there, and I get a few winks sometimes :-)

And now shes the first thing I think about as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, and the last thing I think about at night.

I know, its sad right?

So should I tell her? :help:!!!

yeah , why not, lifes too short , if she says no way then youll just have to take a different route so u dont catch eyes in future lol

if she,s single then why not ........fill yer boots

oooh errrrrr god yeah , only if shes single

What good is there to not telling her? You get to go on being fixated on someone but not being with them and not knowing whether she feels the same.

On the other hand, you also don't have to know whether she's already taken, doesn't want to be with you or regards your 'snippets' as a bit of harmless conversation. The up side of this is that whilst you would be hurt to find that out, at least you wouldn't be spending your life daydreaming about her and can start finding another woman who does want to be with you.

If you raise it carefully and sensitively at the very least she will be flattered that you like her, but please don't look like a mad stalker when you do it or she's likely to disappear and get a restraining order against you!

well, theres one more thing- shes my kids teacher, so it kind of makes things a bit weird! Though we're moving and going to a diff school. Now what do you reckon?!

well, theres one more thing- shes my kids teacher, so it kind of makes things a bit weird! Though we're moving and going to a diff school. Now what do you reckon?!

It's only the children that her code of conduct affects ;)

What good is there to not telling her? You get to go on being fixated on someone but not being with them and not knowing whether she feels the same.

On the other hand, you also don't have to know whether she's already taken, doesn't want to be with you or regards your 'snippets' as a bit of harmless conversation. The up side of this is that whilst you would be hurt to find that out, at least you wouldn't be spending your life daydreaming about her and can start finding another woman who does want to be with you.

If you raise it carefully and sensitively at the very least she will be flattered that you like her, but please don't look like a mad stalker when you do it or she's likely to disappear and get a restraining order against you!

:hihi: see, this is wht I fear!!

It's only the children that her code of conduct affects ;)

Is that so? :banana:

Well, I kind of think it'd be worth makin an idiot of myself if it meant I could stop feeling like this. Ive tried to ignore it, I mean, Im an adult, I should be able to control my feelings! The worst that can happen is shes not interested and then I guess I never have to see her again anyway

its worth making an effort, especially if your moving, as it wont affect your kids since she wont be at the school they will go to :) - problem solved, go for it.

Is that so? :banana:

Well, I kind of think it'd be worth makin an idiot of myself if it meant I could stop feeling like this. Ive tried to ignore it, I mean, Im an adult, I should be able to control my feelings! The worst that can happen is shes not interested and then I guess I never have to see her again anyway

Controlling your emotions is a lovely aim, but I don't know very many people who have actually managed it! They tend to crop up all by themselves.

You're the only person who can know whether this is a harmless daydream distraction from the daily grind of life or whether there's a possibility that it could fly.

How fabulous. As an ex-teacher I can honestly say that I never ever winked at a parent and some were worth a wink! SO the signs are good.