Petitions against badger culling

Has anyone on here ever actually seen a badger in the wild? I only know that they exist because I've seen them on wildlife documentaries.

Has anyone on here ever actually seen a badger in the wild? I only know that they exist because I've seen them on wildlife documentaries.

I've seen several actually. because my Parents' garden backs into a Wood, there's a lot of wildlife there, such as Foxes, Badgers and loads of other woodland creatures.

kill the lot and the foxs!

Seen some dead 'uns but only one live one when taking my Mum's dogs for a late night walk near Wharncliffe Side and disturbing one.

My Mum's greyhound fell foul of one once, got beaten in a fight and suffered nasty infections too.

the figures have just been released for each badger culled it cost the tax payer

£4,300 . thats a hell of a bounty!!!. :loopy:

Badger culling?

have you ever driven on Chesterfield bypass? Lol