The owls vs the blades can anyone help?

got huge b**ls pal don't call me buster gonad for nowt.

i seem to have touched a raw nerve.

you've got under 3,000 tkts for lane a similar amount for scunthorpe tomorrow

the true fans at scunthorpe should get the 3,000 for the lane. thus none left for part timers and good.

buster gonad lolhahaha :loopybuster small ba..s more like.as for raw nerve 19th jan wot was score lolhahaha

We wonder how Jeremy Kyle keeps going......

Marvellous Stockers!!!!

Genuinly the best line I've seen on here to date!

So that's what Unitedites do during the day?

buster gonad lolhahaha :loopybuster small ba..s more like.as for raw nerve 19th jan wot was score lolhahaha

go to work tuesday laughing boy leave the match for real fans.

We wonder how Jeremy Kyle keeps going......

Marvellous Stockers!!!!

Genuinly the best line I've seen on here to date!

So that's what Unitedites do during the day?

and donet foget sit on there computer all day.

go to work tuesday laughing boy leave the match for real fans.
will do buster haha but when i done ill be listening 2 my mighty owls beatin your lot again.

will do buster haha but when i done ill be listening 2 my mighty owls beatin your lot again.

there not your mighty owls you dont go.

there not your mighty owls you dont go.
ok buster aka best utd fan out there go 2 all games do u?well buster we donet all have money and time on our hands like u/best utd fan/aka buster/love 2 ere wot you got to say tuesday night.now u play on your computer buster some of us got work and a nice wife to getin bed to.you speak to your mates now 1 thing though if u got run over tomorrow just think of your good life i bb spent many hours on sheffield forum i spent many hours watchin utd wot a life joke mate night enjoy yourself why donet u push boat out 2night and put some smileys on screen night buster.

called kwick fit look up days its open.banters good with football but when people get personal behind a screen its called not havein ba..s keep your daft banter 2 your self.

Well done on getting that job at the tyre place, Micky love. Pauline will be SO proud of you.

ok buster aka best utd fan out there go 2 all games do u?well buster we donet all have money and time on our hands like u/best utd fan/aka buster/love 2 ere wot you got to say tuesday night.now u play on your computer buster some of us got work and a nice wife to getin bed to.you speak to your mates now 1 thing though if u got run over tomorrow just think of your good life i bb spent many hours on sheffield forum i spent many hours watchin utd wot a life joke mate night enjoy yourself why donet u push boat out 2night and put some smileys on screen night buster.

works all hours and donet (what ever that means) have money to go to matches !!!!

i wont be spending time on the forum tomorrow or tuesday because i'll be watching MY beloved blades mate.

made my night that rant bud. best bite i've had on here for ages.

yer cant get better that a kwick fit pigster.

Well done on getting that job at the tyre place, Micky love. Pauline will be SO proud of you.

FIREMAN.......

Well done on getting that job at the tyre place, Micky love. Pauline will be SO proud of you.[/quote this guy must have been smokein all night.call frank mate drugs are bad for you.

Well done on getting that job at the tyre place, Micky love. Pauline will be SO proud of you.[/quote this guy must have been smokein all night.call frank mate drugs are bad for you.

Had a good day at work Micky love? Soon be Restart time again when the scheme finishes.