Problems with Eckington Glass

Erm...don't wish to worry you, but I've just travelled from Killamarsh through Eckington, and have to say that the Glass place didn't actually look open.....it is the shop that usually has a few mirrors/frames/what-have-you outside on the pavement?

This would be 4 pm approx...

Maybe they have a half-day closing : many shops around Dronfield and the area still do, and it's invariably a Wednesday, so here's hoping....

• 9 months later...
heard today they have gone under?

Hi,

Just to put you in the picture, Eckington Glass have definitely not gone under.... I would know, as I work there. I understand you wanting to respond to the other post, but please be careful and check your sources. Wrong information like this can easily spread, and cause un-repairable harm, especially with the current economic climate.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Just to put you in the picture, Eckington Glass have definitely not gone under.... I would know, as I work there. I understand you wanting to respond to the other post, but please be careful and check your sources. Wrong information like this can easily spread, and cause un-repairable harm, especially with the current economic climate.

CLOSED ,MY SOURCES ARE RIGHT :huh:

Hi,

the workers at burberry found out from the local media, which was confirmed when they turned up for work

does somebody have a link to some specific info instead of all this random speculation?

I'm trying to remember if this is the company who gave us the run around and I refused to pay for our order with, then contacted trading standards