Who went to Brook School?

Yes I am Danny how are you have still got the cafe .I live next door to Kim oakleys mum n dad I think coral is Linda Watts

Hello mate hope things are good. We live in Deepcar now haven't got the café had to get rid years ago due to the financial climate. So you on Retford Road. Linda is a blast from the past :)

No we live in killamarsh been here 4 year not lived in handsworth for 10 year been married 36 year 2 daughters in there 30s 4 grand sons still going to bramall lane I work near deep car for South Yorkshire Tarmac based at Tankersley near fire station

No we live in killamarsh been here 4 year not lived in handsworth for 10 year been married 36 year 2 daughters in there 30s 4 grand sons still going to bramall lane I work near deep car for South Yorkshire Tarmac based at Tankersley near fire station

You on FB Kim?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi , I went to Brook-1959-1962. 1st. year was Mrs.Sedgewick 2nd. year Mr.Schofield 3rd.year Mr.Cox 4th.year Mr.Gillott and Mr.Stokes

Others were Mr.Shaw (Humbug) Mrs.Pearson (Bertha) Mr. Hallatt (Onit) Mr. Oates,Mrs.Linacre,Mr.Griffiths,Mr. Birch, Mr.Barker,Miss Ward, and a few more whose names I cant think of now. Ray Middleton lives just round the corner from me but is not in the best of health.

bertha pearson lived in normanton springs woodhouse,miss linacre was really old with tight grey stockings used to frighten you to death in sewing about getting your fingers trapped under the needle of the sewing machine it took me a year to make a blouse sghe kept making me unpick my stitches if they were too big

bertha pearson lived in normanton springs woodhouse,miss linacre was really old with tight grey stockings used to frighten you to death in sewing about getting your fingers trapped under the needle of the sewing machine it took me a year to make a blouse sghe kept making me unpick my stitches if they were too big

I remember that sewing teacher. Same problem took me a year to sew a bit of gingham on an apron because I had to spend the whole lesson unpicking stitches. Didn't get as far as being allowed to actually use the sewing machine.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell some stories about when they were at BROOK

I went to Brook, 74 to 79 and can remember a few things, like getting caned at morning assembly for taking a shortcut over the field and not walking down the drive the previous night. Happy Days!