Who went to Brook School?

hi there

went to brook 81 - 86.mr borham with the long hair was form teacher. can you remember concord (french teacher )

Hi i left school in 1974 i still see helen kirk. I dont remeber coral water is that your married name? or is it Linda Watts

Edited by saucie

hiii i,m a ex brookie aswell left in 83.....i think lol

Another Ex Brookie I left in 1960.

Bit late in replying but only just joined this forum. I went to all three, Handsworth infants 1971 to 75 (Headteacher was Miss Merredith, remember Mrs Billingsley, Mr Saw, Mrs Daper). Went on to Athelstan upto 1979 (Headteacher was Mr Dore whilst I was there) and finally onto Brook, leaving in 1983 (Mr Pollard, Stokes, Breen, Aizlewood and many more).

Happy days.

Ms merredith is still alive and well!

I left Brook in 1979 I remember Freda Robinson, Bishop, Stokes, Barker,Napier, Cannon,Hall,Birch,Lax,Angus Aizelwood,and Brett.. Happy days .. Also attended Athelstan infants and juniors, does anyone remember mr Mills or mrs wottam ??

Another ex Brookie - left in '64. Also went to Athelstan

Went to Athelstan and Brook.Left Brook 1977, best days,what a laugh.Remember Mr Darwin,Mr Footit,Miss Spencer,Miss Bishop,Mr Aizlewood (he gave me the slipper lol )Mr Lax.

Friends with Rachel Pratt,Michelle and Bev Champion,Carol Trundler,Sally Hennell.

Lots of happy days,remember going to the shop across the road and buying single ciggies,running through the wood as a short cut home.:lol:

Yeah went to Brook left in 1983.

Glad to get out of the dump.

Was in Mr Gillets class.

Actually lived on Brook school for a while. Now its been turned into a housing estate.

Well I left in 1974, I didnt like school that much but looking back Brook wasnt that bad. Sadly no longer there now its a housing estate. Who was in your class then?

I was with girls called Helen Kirk , Michelle Worral Gillian Bulmer, Anita Shirtcliffe, Glyn Copnell, Keneth Webster

Sheffield City Council are wrong to have pulled Brook down.

The land was given to the council to be used for the express purpose of education and learning by the Young Family who owned Tempered Spring, they said it was not for housing. So how can the council do this..... IT'S WRONG and just money grabbing, Brook was a far better school than City School even in terms of the land. I miss Brook. There from 1969(8) to 1973

I think that they were going to rebuild it until they discovered asbestos in the roof.

Sheffield City Council are wrong to have pulled Brook down.

The land was given to the council to be used for the express purpose of education and learning by the Young Family who owned Tempered Spring, they said it was not for housing. So how can the council do this..... IT'S WRONG and just money grabbing, Brook was a far better school than City School even in terms of the land. I miss Brook. There from 1969(8) to 1973

I remember Anita Shirtcliffe (well the name anyway) same for Ken.

Sad but I'm struggling to remember anyone. I went out with Gillian Abdy? and Julie Bunting But can't remember any names, but then again I'm 52 and my Mrs is divorcing me, so brain all mushy at present