Sign in to follow this  

Chinese supermartkets? where are they?

Does anyone know where of any good chinese foods super martkets in sheffield, not little shops but places that have a big variety. even better if they are any in town?

There is one across from club ZERO on arundel gate.

Thats a Thai one. The main Chineese one is on London road before the Cremorne Pub on the left. If you continue down london road and bare left at the lights where it splits there is another Thai one just after the church.

I don't know whether you'd rate it as having a wide variety but there's one on a side street off the Moor.

If you're standing with Debenhams on your right then it's the first side street on your left. There's a branch of Oxfam on your right & further along on the left you'll find a chinese supermarket.

There's one in Doncaster opposite the bus station as you walk through into the Frenchgate shopping centre.

I know it's a bit of a treck from Sheff... Good stuff tho'.

The X78 goes straight through from Shefield - you could get a day saver ticket & make a trip of it. Go on a Friday, the Fish market's excellent! :thumbsup:

One across from club ZERO on arundel gate

And

one on a side street off the Moor.

Are one and the same. Called Thai Sun. Its owned by the same people as :-

There's one in Doncaster opposite the bus station as you walk through into the Frenchgate shopping centre.

There's a new Asian food shop in Broomhill, opposite Thyme Cafe... The lady who runs it smiles at you a lot. Worth the trip for such a happy person!

Originally posted by holster100

There's a new Asian food shop in Broomhill, opposite Thyme Cafe... The lady who runs it smiles at you a lot. Worth the trip for such a happy person!

The man is also very nice and happy. Perhpas the swishest asian food store i've seen. ****** on the one on Matilda street

Thats a Thai one.

It's Tai Sun Chinese Supermarket :D

Are one and the same
As much as I hate to admit it you are right there <tut>

Apart from getting the name wrong.. Can't be perfect ALL the time.. :D

Thank you all very much, I went to the tai sun one off the moor had everything i needed!! thanks massive chinese meal for me tonight!!

Chinese supermartkets? where are they?

I'd guess mainly in China :hihi: