High powered police cars

Ive seen the new Audi 4x4 in silver thats unmarked (put the removable blue siran on while i was at the train station) I also see about a fully marked Mondeo ST.

But the fastest police car i saw last week from woodseats station was an N reg pergeot 206:hihi:

They didnt release the 206 until 98/99 :)

It's not them flash gits in CID is it? Then again it was in the Metro today that CID are struggling to cope due to staff shortages etc.

The last top car i saw a bobby in, who pulled me up (i was parked 1 foot over the zig zag lines at the end of a crossing) was a marked BMW 5 series. Nice car although the bobby in the car probably let it go to his attitude. :)

If going up M1 into West Yorks look out for dark blue Volvo T5 with letters EFD on its registration skulking along. It plucks cars out of the traffic all the time. On other occasions it may pass you at 120+ with no blues on and can then be seen parked in Woolley Edge whilst occupants get a coffee. I'll report them next time I see that.

If going up M1 into West Yorks look out for dark blue Volvo T5 with letters EFD on its registration skulking along. It plucks cars out of the traffic all the time. On other occasions it may pass you at 120+ with no blues on and can then be seen parked in Woolley Edge whilst occupants get a coffee. I'll report them next time I see that.

For drinking coffee whilst on duty? How dare they!

For drinking coffee whilst on duty? How dare they!
I'm not on about the coffee, I'm on about the driving to get there.

I'm not on about the coffee, I'm on about the driving to get there.

Ooops - someone else who has had a humour bypass !:wink:

has anyone seen the high powered police cars ie=subaru impreza,bmw and evo with POLICE non emergancy writen on the sides.Seen 3 today on herries road just before 5 arches bridge and on a side stree just off wordsworth avenue all were accompanied by c.i.d cars.Just wandered if anyone knew what they were doing

i saw one doin a 2 year old for dropping a crisp,think they maced em too,What they will do to get on tv nowadays...:o

They are Tactical Pursuit Vehicles, I believe they are used to apprehend stolen/suspect cars that don't really want to be stopped!

has anyone seen the high powered police cars ie=subaru impreza,bmw and evo with POLICE non emergancy writen on the sides...
That must be embarrassing for them! I saw a Police road sign asking for "WITNESES" [sic] to an "ACIDENT" [sic]! :D