Sheff weds the NEW Chelsea ?

canadablade

Picture Canada Blade sat in front of computer with his "Canada Blade super hero" suit on ......... "Curses to damn nation! Those blue and white baddies are on their way back again!!" ... ))))))THWACK!!!!(((((( *Canada Blade throws rattle out of pram!* "I'll fix those infidels! with my sharp tongue and supreme knowledge!!" "HAHAHAHAHA...I'll write something into the Sheffield Forum! That'll fix 'em!!" "Sheffield United have always been the best team in Sheffield..Blah, blah, sob, sob, blah" "Just because you blue and white swines (chuckles to himself at pig reference), have spent more seasons in top flite than us, won more silverware, (now sobbing uncontrolably!), bigger ground, better support, played european football and now have a possible chance of £50,000,000 investment means nowt! We've got a great team at the moment and you're rubbish! Ha, that's why we're a massive erm...5 points above you!......Canada Blade is now slumped over, "Oh why weren't mi dad a Wednesdayite?"

Thank God my Dad wasn't a pig :gag:

All the lies and broken promises that have been coming from the Sty and suing your own fans and now delusions of Champions League football in 5 years, Even you cant seriously think that a 50 million quid investment will have you in the CL in 5 years.

Trust me I am not slumped over, I am PMSL at the gullableness of you lot.

They are talking about a takeover, there have been talks before ( 3 or 4 times ) your club was supposedly being taken over, Once they dig into the books and see what a shambles your club is in and how p*ss poor its been run the last while the Alien will run away :hihi::hihi:

Dont wee wee your pants yet until its official and the papers have been signed , sealed and delivered :suspect:

Thank God my Dad wasn't a pig :gag:

All the lies and broken promises that have been coming from the Sty and suing your own fans and now delusions of Champions League football in 5 years, Even you cant seriously think that a 50 million quid investment will have you in the CL in 5 years.

Trust me I am not slumped over, I am PMSL at the gullableness of you lot.

They are talking about a takeover, there have been talks before ( 3 or 4 times ) your club was supposedly being taken over, Once they dig into the books and see what a shambles your club is in and how p*ss poor its been run the last while the Alien will run away :hihi::hihi:

Dont wee wee your pants yet until its official and the papers have been signed , sealed and delivered :suspect:

Try £50m per season for next 5yrs then we can be in champions league so its a good job the possible new owners are on about having £250m to spend on new players :hihi:.

Perfect business sense.

You buy a club throw 50 million a year at it with a manager that has only managed struggling clubs.

There is no definates in football we all know that but for me if i heard an investor saying we will look at the club as a whole with future investments excellent facilities etc then i would listen.

The problem with these investors is they are making all the right noises to sweet talk the fans.

Try £50m per season for next 5yrs then we can be in champions league so its a good job the possible new owners are on about having £250m to spend on new players :hihi:.
Where has this been reported or are you just making it up?

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon

Daily Mail yesterday mate.
Really? Excellent news if its true then. £250m over 5 years might not guarantee champions league but you should almost certainly be established in the PL

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon