Recommend a good restaurant for Valentines?

Guest Guest

Agraah's in town. It's a brilliant Indian restaurant. Very posh looking and modern. Great tasting beers, also. The food is amazing, haven't tasted food like it. It's one of the top 3 Indian restaurants in the UK. Brilliant staff, very polite and make the visit very worth while. Also, the prices are great. We got:

1x Chicken Tikka Masala

1x Chicken Korma

1x Egg Pilau Rice

1x Pilau Rice

1x Chips (Very nice, they're like home made chips, not fries)

1x Large Garlic Naan

6x Poppadoms

2x Malibu and Coke

1x Pint of Carlsberg

All came to £34.

I would be quick to book though, it's very popular. Although it has many people visiting it, your not all squashed together like most restaurants, the tables are spaced nicely.

w w w.aagrah.c o m/

• 1 year later...
I've only recently moved to Sheffield, and wondered if anyone can recommend a good restaurant (money no object, more or less!) in the city centre to go for a friendly, nice, relaxing meal on Valentines day?

Any quick responses appreciated - got to book these things early!!

Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.

It is a collection of the best restaurants, pubs, and takeaways listed throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

It is quite appealing and a good source of information for all the food lovers like me. There is an extensive list of restaurants and takeaways for which it lets you search by restaurant type of county. You can even place your order online. It's is really cool site and is well worth checking out.

It has reviews, menus, pictures, driving directions and online ordering.

The website is

sideorder.co.uk

:)

Archived