Anyone go to the Gregg School in Broomhill 1952/1955?

Harleyman

• 2 weeks later...

It's really great to see the posts as they recall names and events that have slipped my mind. I still on't remember ever doing Hathersage baths for the school, but remember the gala at the Rising Sun. Hathersage I remember as the place we use to do our cross-country through, starting at the Surprise at the top of the hill. I hated cross-country but loved swimming, football and cricket. I remember Sylvia Watson, and also some very enjoyable day trips to the coast!!! Best wishes to all. Ian

I've just typed a reply to the above but don't know what's happened to it, it may have been posted but I don't know.

Anyway, Next week I'm going to meet a classmate who I haven't seen since leaving school, wow. Have you met up with anyone from school since leaving Ian .....? A.

Will be having our usual pint tomorrow night with Steve Rhodes if you know him. We usually meet last Thursday in the month. Otherwise e-mails with one or two that's all. Not sure exactly who you are Snowball but pm me if you want to divulge!!!

Hi Snowball, it was a joy to meet up again after all these years, what a super time, I was really surprised at what I remembered, info I had not thought about for many years.

Keith and I were so pleased to meet you and Roger ...here's to the next time.

Wonder if we could get a few more for a get together in a few months. Will be in touch, Muriel and Keith

Will be having our usual pint tomorrow night with Steve Rhodes if you know him. We usually meet last Thursday in the month. Otherwise e-mails with one or two that's all. Not sure exactly who you are Snowball but pm me if you want to divulge!!!

Met up with my classmate yesterday and had a wonderful day. We will definitely meet again and if we can find any other pupils we would love to arrange a get together possibly at the Rutland Hotel early next year. If you and/or Steven or anyone reading this post knows ex pupils who would like to join us would love to hear from you/them, pm if necessary.

Met up with my classmate yesterday and had a wonderful day. We will definitely meet again and if we can find any other pupils we would love to arrange a get together possibly at the Rutland Hotel early next year. If you and/or Steven or anyone reading this post knows ex pupils who would like to join us would love to hear from you/them, pm if necessary.

I am always up for a re union.Unfortunately had to miss the last one due to a wedding in Ireland!I do not have any contact with former pupils other than through this forum.There are a number of pupils whom I often wonder about and as nostalgia seems to be prevalent these days it would be rather nice to re live past times before we depart this mortal coil!!!!!