Unofficial Forum Badminton Group (part 2)

Hi

Sorry, but wont be able to do tonight as my ankle exploded last night at football and is now the size of one, and off to vegas for two weeks after that. I shall rest it on the blackjack table, and see you when i return!

Sorry for the late ad, i thought I'd already done it, I'm getting old (I don't know how Steve manages -'ba dum tshhh' :P ).

Anyway I guess I'll fill in for Ross ;)

Badminton Tuesday 1st of July (July all ready where's the Summer)

Time 8pm-9.30pm

Signed up so far:

myself

Roy

Jaap

Emile

Gareth

Dave

Renato

Andrea

Jeniker

Bex

Chomper

Tookie

Steve

Hitch

---

Apologies for those I don't know your name, But if you could email me and I will amend our contact list.

Notes: We need some 3 and 4 man tents for go ape due to restrictions on site, so if any body has got one please let me Know AS soon as possible even if your not going this would be a big help

Thanks

Paul :D

- On Sunday the 13th of July we have a social Go Ape. Group signing up has been closed but if you would still like to join us for the Go Ape or the camping on Saturday please contact Nisha on [email protected]

- On Sunday the 10th of August there's a social tournament in Birmingham for mens doubles and womens doubles. If you like to join us please contact the committee for more information. Final date for entry is 14th of July.

- if you didn't receive the email about socials, etc. please contact the committee at: [email protected]

See you all on Tuesday!

Hi Jaap, just to let yoou know I won't be able to play until I get back from holiday. Please sign me up for Tuesday July 22nd! Many thanks, Dale

Paul, can you count me in for Tuesday please. Also I can get my hands on a 3 person tent if that's any help.

Cheers Paul

Jaap

Please sign me up for Tuesday.

Thank you

Emilie

hey guys and gals, really missed you recently - I'll try to drag myself out of bed into the arms of a loving game of badminton next week, so please sign me up!

Im up for tuesday, please count me in!

Dave

Hi, please sign me up for Tuesday.

Thanks

Hello together,

please count me in for Tuesday (1st of July). After we (hopefully) got the title!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Cheers

Andrea