What gets on your nerves?

Tell me what realy gets you hopping mad?

Intolerance in all its forms. Too many people seem to be bullying others. Fat against thin, smokers and anti smokers, meat eaters and veggies, the list is endless. There is little empathy shown these days.

Intolerance in all its forms. Too many people seem to be bullying others. Fat against thin, smokers and anti smokers, meat eaters and veggies, the list is endless. There is little empathy shown these days.

yeah agree....think about the other person before being nasty...so many people dont consider others feelings enough:(

queues, bad manners, disloyalty

When you see young chavs jump bus queues so they don't have to wait for an old lady/man to get on. That is just plain bad manners!!! and when you get off the tram at meadowhEll! All the people waiting to get on just don't let you off, that p****s me off big time.

Politics

Bad Manners

Maniac Young Drivers

Those manga nang nang motorbikes that screech around estates with youths on

People that Smash up bus stops :rant:

and finally, total disrespect for people and property....

Ahhh that's better :)

Men who sit on public transport with their legs wide open leaving you clutching the edge of the seat.

Men who sit on public transport with their legs wide open leaving you clutching the edge of the seat.

never seen that thank goodness, used to get women who used to sit like that in the airport concourse - thank goodness trousers are an option:rolleyes:

I hate and despise car drivers who don't indicate...its a very simple procedure, they did it during their lessons and test but somehow they forget how to do it later on.

I always imagine myself machine gunning the barstewards as they drive past me.....

Using the phone whilst driving (i know the subject has been done to death but there is no excuse)

Bad manners (again, no excuse)

Cold-calling and junk mail.

Being charged nearly twice as much for holidays in the school holiday periods.

Queueing

Jobsworths

Useless Call Centre staff who know bugger all about their product, and usually don't speak a word of English

TV adverts for AOL

TV adverts for Injury Lawyers 4 U, especially the new one with Don Beech off The Bill! :rant:

Stupid, Illiterate Americans who can't spell, have bad grammar and generally act like twits on gaming forums

Paypal

eBay (cos there's stuff on it I want but can't buy cos the ****ing sellers all want Paypal)

People who ask dam silly questions, like, "What gets on your nerves."

I am a grumpy old woman so, obviously, everything gets on my nerves :hihi: