Balloons for wedding

Hi there

If anyone can help cater my weddingg reception on 20th aug with balloon decor cheaply please PM me! x

Hi there

If anyone can help cater my weddingg reception on 20th aug with balloon decor cheaply please PM me! x

hi where abouts is it :)

Hi.:help:

I'm getting married next May in Sheffield and want some balloons already blown up for my evening reception. Looked on wedding sites and they are so expensive but I do not want the hassle of doing myself. I helped do this for my mom's wedding and it was very lengthy the night before and it stressed her out.

Thanx:hihi:

hi look on my website see if i have anything you fancy then give me a call http://www.theballoonroom.co.uk tel 01142830730

Rosie

I can highly recommend 'balloonie' they just started up and have some really creative ideas. They did a stunning display that looked like bubbles for the opening of new restaurant moo lala in West One last weekend. Try emailing Leanne at [email protected].

Edited by Crazylegs

I am also looking for balloon decorations - but am also finding the website more expensive than what I am prepared to pay - Can anybody help?

Blovleys on here seems reasonably prices, or you can buy the balloons off ebay yourself a lot cheaper (type wedding balloons *enter colour choice*) into the search thing x

Riverside balloons came in at less than the rest for us. Very efficient service.