A local cat charity needs your help with vet bills...

Full info on the registered charity can be found on the website below. The charity deals with cruelty cases of cats and kittens

Sheffield Cat Abuse Treatment Society has a current vet bill of approximately £500 which needs to be paid in the next few weeks.

I know its a bad time of year but if anyone can help this charity then please access the website in my signature below.

If you cant help financially but would like to donate any unwanted xmas presents which can be used for tombola's etc.... then please contact me.

I would like to thank you all for your support so far and for taking the time to read this post. :)

please ....please .........please help ..what a great person to help im sending my cash !

iv'e had cats from jackie before she really lives for helping cats and her volenteer helpers do as well !!!!!!!!!!!

iv'e had cats from jackie before she really lives for helping cats and her volenteer helpers do as well !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jon&Emma.

I would like to thank you on behalf of Jackie and everyone who helps C.A.T.S for your donation and kind words.

Tattybear

Bump, I've just made a small donation.

Hope you get the money you need.

xx

my 2 cats have sent jackie a cheque asking if she can remember them!

PM us the address, ill lob a 20 in.

Thank you all so much for your help. It doesnt matter what people donate, we are so gratefull to receive anything from you and really appreciate you taking your time to help.

The address of the charity is 15 Laverock Way, Firth Park, Sheffield S5.

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm assuming the direct debit I set up before Xmas is going through OK (well, nothing's come bouncing back to my bank account so I guess it is). Good luck getting help this time Tatty!

I'd sold some stuff on ebay and had the money sat in my paypal account, can't think of a better way to spend the money, I've sent a donation.