Listen to this kid's track and help him and High Storrs out :)

That was pretty awful.

Although Basement Project are rather good and I aint just saying that coz its my mates brothers band. :)

I have High Storrs 1st album ever and that is very funny.

Its so bad, i stopped listening when it got the the caravan part.

http://www.numu.org.uk/highstorrs

Please do feel free to have a listen to some of the other stuff on our section of the site - there are some really talented students uploading stuff - 'Another Lonely Day' on the front page is one of my favourites!

the first one you said was really god in most people's opinion was pants so not sure going to spend any more of my time on your recomendation.:|

If anyone thinks that track is good they must have listened to it BEFORE it got put in a blender. Si is talented on the guitar and singing some others are pretty good but out of all of them why did you choose that one? The worst out of the lot!

I have listened to other tracks on the site and have to say there is such lack of talent at your school and that can only be the fault of the music dept. They should all be sacked!! I remember when High Storrs was a good school.

'fraid the days of Peter Hackett and Margaret Weaver in the music department are long since gone! The school achieved an excellent standard of musicianship and performance during Mr.Mardell's headship. Anyone with a semblance of musical ability headed for HSS.

Oh i need to find aspirin,that was awful.

I had a listen to most of the tracks and was very impressed by many of them (not all ). There's certainly a lot of talent there. In particular I liked the Michiru Choir - what an infectious rhythm they created and superb singing/chanting.

The young man who calls himself Si was very, very impressive especialyy in "Norwegian Wood" & "Fire and Rain". He's got a lovely voice and is very adept on the guitar. He's got a lot of potential and ought to go far with his music.

"Minor Swing" was excellent and caught the mood of the genre. The trumpet player seemed to struggle a bit if he was reading the part, but if it was improvisation, then it wasn't too bad.

I agree, the songs on this section were good. The song on OP was dire though

Don't give up the day job