Wincobank Infant School Query

I think Icklespud is spot on. Wincobank Nursery First (now Nurs. Infant fed many moons ago to Limpsfield Middle (then) on Jenkin Avenue along with Brightside Nursery First (then). At 12+ (then) all went on to Hinde House Secondary. When Concord Middle opened (it was built on the lower playingfields of Hinde House as a Middle School in the 80's? - I presume it's still open) - Wincobank fed into that new school at 8+ initially then at 7+ when it reorganised like all Sheffield's schools back to Infant and Junior. I now understand that the former Hinde House is a 'through school' and am not sure how that might affect Wincobank if it does at all? My advice is to either check with the Head or ring the Council's appropriate section - used to be Schools Branch of the Education Dept. Don't forget anyone has the option to attend a school other than their appropriate school but to move kids away from their peers when moving school wants very careful consideration in my opinion. Hope this helps along with the potted history?