Christmas lights on houses

yeh i tried contacting them today but to no avail! i will be persistant though, as i saw that they did a feature on this a couple of days back! x

good lad/girl

theres a house in s6 just 10 min walk from hadfield pub at bottom near upperthorpe shops that i ussally go have look at its very nicely done i think they have a collection tooo for charity its just of daniel hill.maybe someone knows of the adress or people that own it could advise more.

gl with your degree

im a girl :]

aww sweet that sounds good and its pretty near to our newsroom so won't be far to travel!

i will investigate :] x

have a look at the ones at the top of city road!

Some of the houses on City Road/Prince of Wales Road go way beyond the realms of taste and must have electric bills that reach to the moon. I found out last night where they get their mechanical santas and sleighs complete with flashing reindeers when I visited B&Q in Darnall last night. I guess the tasteless over-statement is all for the kids.....at least I hope it is. :suspect:

Why not go door knocking around there? :)

yeh i will do!

After my radio show on Saturday im planning to go on a mission to all of these places and hopefully someone will be willing to help!

fingers crossed hey! x

Hope it all works out for ya. I wouldn't go alone though. :)

yeh i wont dont worry!

anyone else got any suggestions?X

yeh i wont dont worry!

anyone else got any suggestions?X

GET ON YER KNEES AND PRAY!!!

travel this fine city of ours and see the lights for yourself... if you see a house that fits the bill... knock on the door and ask.. im sure that there is some fine folk in this city that would be happy to give you an interview....

slammin doors in peoples faces is an art ya know!;)

There is a great house at the top of Heeley Bank Road in S2, they decorate the front every year and all the kids love it.

im a journalism student at the University of Sheffield and i am doing a television newsday on Wednesday 12th December...similar to Calendar news and Look North.

We are wanting to do a piece on houses in Sheffield that have loads of christmas lights and decorations on their house. [You know the ones where people start putting them up in November, or charge people to come and look around!]

So if your house fits the bill (or you know someone else's) and you will be willing for us to film and interview you, please get in touch. Cheers!

theres one on city road near the top you cant miss it !!! lol try them x