Sign in to follow this  

Sheff Utd v Leicester

Hi, I may be a student in Sheffield but I don't know the area around Bramall Lane very well and a friend of mine who is coming up from Leicester has asked me where they can park.

The best place I could think of thats pretty close is Eccy Rd where I lived last year because I know the bus lanes are not in use during Saturdays. Can anyone else suggest anything better? Thanks.

If you are going up Eccy Road away from town, and turn left where the Pomona is, the roads around there are alright to park along.

why not just park down a side street off Abbeydale Road and walk down..10 minutes walk at the most.

or park in waitrose carpark - its the right end so u don't have to walk past our stands and i have never had a problem parking there :D

Park outside my flat! Fieldhead Road - just look it up on http://www.multimap.co.uk

it's 5 mins from the ground and places always free on match day

anything for a fellow LCFC fan :thumbsup:

yea u can park anywhere on eccie road and walk ain't too far

Loads of people park at the bottom of Norfolk Park.

Beware though, If you park behind Olive Grove bus station you will probably need a new window and stereo when you return ;) .