Owls, Blades...Nothing in it!

Billy Casper

I saw the hi-lights and well . . . the blunts were lucky not to lose 3 0r 4 nil. Stoke were all over you, but your desperate defending in the last 15 mins or so somehow worked to scrape a win.

We had 3 excellent chances to score, and a claim for a penalty.

Benno was only actually tested once.....

Did you enjoy the match??.. what was the atmosphere like at the game??.. oh, thats right, you don't actually go to any games do you :roll:.. .

Haha ha, you hear chuffinel, you are being undermined by someone who goes to games ;)

Haha ha, you hear chuffinel, you are being undermined by someone who goes to games ;)

Do you ever post any views or are you just a 'quote' and 'remark' person?

im now waiting to see if you will quote this and ask me something regarding lestat. yawn.:roll:

Do you ever post any views or are you just a 'quote' and 'remark' person?

If you read my posts you will see plenty of views, the quote button is there to respond to something.

im now waiting to see if you will quote this and ask me something regarding lestat. yawn.:roll:

Why would I ask you anything with regards to Lestat?

To quote yourself

As for the second part, it's not about affordability, its about principle.

The insults question was to CB, they don't apply to you. :thumbsup:

Secondly, thats the poorest excuse in the book, the way you drone on about your beloved team... have you been to any games this season or did you 'just boycott' the one?

:rolleyes:

The insults question was to CB, they don't apply to you. :thumbsup:

Least we have that sort :)

Secondly, thats the poorest excuse in the book, the way you drone on about your beloved team... have you been to any games this season or did you 'just boycott' the one?

:rolleyes:

Any games? Could list them for you if you wish?