Owls, Blades...Nothing in it!

Billy Casper

Of course, the highlights !!!!

That tells it all.

You probably don't need to go see a picture, after all the trailer shows it all too.

Of course highlights are good when you have a short attention span. :gag:

Did you enjoy the match??.. what was the atmosphere like at the game??.. oh, thats right, you don't actually go to any games do you :roll:..

Lets guess, you're in Canada but you like to tell us all on here how the match was.

I saw the hi-lights and well . . . the blunts were lucky not to lose 3 0r 4 nil. Stoke were all over you, but your desperate defending in the last 15 mins or so somehow worked to scrape a win.

well i saw the whole match on Setanta and we weren't lucky to win.

Better clean those blue and white tinted specs Leslie.

Lucky not to lose 4-0 :hihi::hihi::hihi: Somewhere a village is missing an idiot, I think i found him :hihi::hihi:

well i saw the whole match on Setanta and we weren't lucky to win.

Better clean those blue and white tinted specs Leslie.

Lucky not to lose 4-0 :hihi::hihi::hihi: Somewhere a village is missing an idiot, I think i found him :hihi::hihi:

Why the insults all the time CB?....:huh: Can you try to post without a Jibe or having a go at someone ( usually me :roll: ) when making a point, or is it beyond you.

Pot kettle black young man.

After my ban I was going to try and be nice but looking at your posts, I just cant help myself :o

Apart from calling you Canadianblunt . . what other insults have I called you??..

You've gone with everything from lestwit, lest**t, idiot, moron . . and everything in between! I'm not all that bothered by it CB, but when stating something, you always seem to want to state it so that you can have a go - if you get me.

By the way, I'll tell you again - if you think I grassed you up to the mods you're wrong! I wouldn't do that. You got yourself in trouble posting silly threads so I'll kindly ask you, don't take it out on me.

There, hows that?

Apart from calling you Canadianblunt . . what other insults have I called you??..

Thats what started it all off what seems like so many years ago now.

Apart from that Probably Canadian pig farmer comes to mind and that nice Lestat vs Canadablade the thread you started.

I wont kindly take it out on you if you stop trying the wind up merchant act.

Hows that ?